new "military" "reality" show (!)

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by hoohaha, Oct 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. J_D

J_D LE

Got 1 thing right!
  2. yeah too true, just got the shows website but it takes ages to load on my hamster-powered laptop:

cant say owt about the content coz i still cant get on it :roll:
  3. Heather Pearce.... :lol: Bless er eh. Say what you may - but she is trying :D

What ever happened that ever-entertaining programme Ultimate Force?
  4. Isn't he Ex-RRF? he should p1ss it? or did he spend too long on the Bn boxing team
  5. Quickly off topic, Nigel Benn, my neighbour! No duff!

6. It will be worth watching if heather gets her kit off again...
  7. it won't work too many big egos and no discipline , i wouldn't want to be the RSM trying to Beast Nigel Benn as there is no military regulations to apply as they are still civilians, :roll:
    i have heard about Nigel Benn short temper ,one of my friend nearly had a confrontation with him in Majorca over a parking spot , lol, he decided discretion is better part of valour. :lol:
  8. My moneys on Steve Collins
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Seen the ad on the goggle box! Should be good for a laff!!!!
  10. it allways fun to watch others being beasted from the safety of the tv screen :lol:
  11. my moneys on lee evans!!
  12. watched it and cringed , poor skills and poor comms, weapon skills, BIG egos all round.
    worth watching only for heather, always a turn on seeing girls wearing military uniforms
  13. Agreed semper, pretty poor all round.

Although Benn showed that he hadnt forgotten all that training when he was 17.
  14. i slog me testiclays out for 6 months have this to come back to. what next, celebrity funerals! or are there careers dead already