• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

new military ice sculptures???

Hi all,

thought i would post some new pics of latest military ice sculptures that i have carved. if anyone has some ideas of a challenging design to carve please let me know - thrive on a test.

some upcoming designs which i'll hopefully get some pics of are a Seaking helicopter and a Apache Longbow AH64 Heli - both ice luges to allow vodka to be poured through. Should get them nicely drunk!!

Also been thinking about the possiblity of sending some ice luges to Afghanistan packed in dry ice so they'll arrive crisp and ready to be used. Wondered if anyone would know best people to approach about this. Might be a morale booster?

thanks

Attachments

Latest Threads