new message at Ummah UK Islamic forums mocks dead squaddie

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by littlegoat, May 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

This thread, by "SunniHammer", is titled "another one bites the dust". Ummah forums is a UK Islamic site.
    We need as much documentary evidence as possible of this, cos I'm sending it to all the papers. Anyone got Patrick Mercer's number?

2. Can't get into the site.

Are you a member or have they closed it?
  3. Why? We do the same.
  4. How can you tell, or prove, that the poster is even from the UK?

Frankly it's not worth the energy getting upset over what someone posted on the web.
  5. Thanks Jarrod.
    In that case I won't bother.
  6. I guess he won't be shaking hands or eating with Ken Hom, then?
  7. I'll get a screengrab and post it.
  8. Why bother? Oxygen of publicity and all that.

Are you actually serving or just jumping on the Outrage-wagon?
  9. 'Idiot posts on Internet site' is hardly scoop of the decade. If every moronic post on here got picked up by the press we'd be in a world of shite.

I think Patrick Mercer might have better things to do than be concerned with this.
  10. People disagree with each other and post utter sh*t shocker :roll: :roll: :roll:
  11. Wasn't the last one of these type of threads completely set up by journalists, they joined and posted on the islamic website, tried to cause outrage and post it around the internet then into the papers.
  12. Yep. Say what you like about Billy Bragg's politics but he got one thing right:

'I can take the killing I can take the slaughter
    But I don't talk to Sun reporters'
  13. Aren't they.

I thought lots of ANA had died helping tofree their people, one or two police as well.
  14. Right, let me get this straight; if you're a Muslim, then you can't touch Ken Hom's dog's food?

Now obviously if it's Pedigree Chum, then no-one would want to touch it, but what if the meat is Halal, is it then okay?

What if the dog is gay too? Does that make any difference? Like two wrongs making a right.
  15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

*Bites typing fingers as this isn't the NAAFI*