new message at Ummah UK Islamic forums mocks dead squaddie

littlegoat said:
http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=214869

This thread, by "SunniHammer", is titled "another one bites the dust". Ummah forums is a UK Islamic site.
We need as much documentary evidence as possible of this, cos I'm sending it to all the papers. Anyone got Patrick Mercer's number?

:x
Can't get into the site.

Are you a member or have they closed it?

littlegoat said:

This thread, by "SunniHammer", is titled "another one bites the dust". Ummah forums is a UK Islamic site.
We need as much documentary evidence as possible of this, cos I'm sending it to all the papers.

Why? We do the same.

How can you tell, or prove, that the poster is even from the UK?

Frankly it's not worth the energy getting upset over what someone posted on the web.

jarrod248 said:
LancePrivateJones said:
littlegoat said:

We need as much documentary evidence as possible of this, cos I'm sending it to all the papers. Anyone got Patrick Mercer's number?

Can't get into the site.

Are you a member or have they closed it?
You have to join.
Thanks Jarrod.
In that case I won't bother.

jarrod248 said:
a chap has posted whether he should shake hands with a celebrity chef who is Gay - turns out it's Ken Hom, didn't know that.
Someone is concerned about touching Dogs as they are unclean.
I guess he won't be shaking hands or eating with Ken Hom, then?

littlegoat said:

'Idiot posts on Internet site' is hardly scoop of the decade. If every moronic post on here got picked up by the press we'd be in a world of shite.

I think Patrick Mercer might have better things to do than be concerned with this.

Wasn't the last one of these type of threads completely set up by journalists, they joined and posted on the islamic website, tried to cause outrage and post it around the internet then into the papers.

Argee2007 said:
Wasn't the last one of these type of threads completely set up by journalists, they joined and posted on the islamic website, tried to cause outrage and post it around the internet then into the papers.
Yep. Say what you like about Billy Bragg's politics but he got one thing right:

'I can take the killing I can take the slaughter
But I don't talk to Sun reporters'

jarrod248 said:
notice how this guy also died "giving freedom to the Afghan people"

Funny how westerners seem to be dying inorder to give "Afghans" freedom.The Afghans are a very proud and warlike people yet they are not willing to give their own lives for this "freedom"

He also said the above.
Aren't they.

I thought lots of ANA had died helping tofree their people, one or two police as well.

smartascarrots said:
jarrod248 said:
a chap has posted whether he should shake hands with a celebrity chef who is Gay - turns out it's Ken Hom, didn't know that.
Someone is concerned about touching Dogs as they are unclean.
I guess he won't be shaking hands or eating with Ken Hom, then?
Right, let me get this straight; if you're a Muslim, then you can't touch Ken Hom's dog's food?

Now obviously if it's Pedigree Chum, then no-one would want to touch it, but what if the meat is Halal, is it then okay?

What if the dog is gay too? Does that make any difference? Like two wrongs making a right.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
jarrod248 said:
Another terrorist bites the dust...

That one doesn't sit well with me though!

*Bites typing fingers as this isn't the NAAFI*

;)

littlegoat said:
We need as much documentary evidence as possible of this, cos I'm sending it to all the papers. Anyone got Patrick Mercer's number?:x
Contact Patrick
Constituency Office (NEWARK)

29a, London Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1TN

Constituency Secretary - Mrs Sue Gray

Telephone 01636 612837

E-mail: graysj@parliament.uk

London Office

House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA

Parliamentary Secretary - Mrs Heather Millican

Telephone 0207 219 8225

Email: millicanh@parliament.uk

CharlieBubbles said:
Contact Patrick
Constituency Office (NEWARK)

29a, London Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 1TN

Constituency Secretary - Mrs Sue Gray

Telephone 01636 612837
For fcuks sake. What would you write?

"Sir, Sir, someone's been writing naughty things on the internet!"

Dullards.

jarrod248 said:
I'm sure it's better to register on the site and learn what they are thinking and why.
I'll keep an open mind and I have posted on there with the same user-name as here.
I'm also sure that if they are so full of their own self importance, GCHQ willl be listening in too!!

jarrod248 said:
My first post but I just had to say how very rude. I'm sure this young man has family and friends who will be very upset about this.
I'm an ex-british army soldier and also a Nurse. I really do not think what you said is called for.

The first reply

Do you care as much when an Afgan dies? i doubt it!!
I don't actually, so fairy nuff. :wink: :p

Latest Threads