New members photos

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jan 2, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I found this one of Flash, his Mrs runs a tight ship and unless his chores are done he is in real trouble
    [​IMG]

I also found this one of Gunny and his latest chick

[​IMG]

2. Note the two sinks in my bathroom. I'm posher then Forcessweetfart.

3. Bit of a dodgy carpet though :D
    [​IMG]

4. Mightys misses and mum-in-law:

[​IMG]

5. Pic of Blondedick at Christmas:

[​IMG]

6. The pictures are exclusives from the do-nut family collection.

(That one of me was taken a few years ago!)

7. Picture taken of me, minutes before I went into my nieces room on Christmas morning to wake her up and tell her Santa was dead. She's still shaking uncontrollably. Will take her to see the doctor...... soon.

[​IMG]

8. Me, circa 1987 after a bump on the head in the block. I spent 3 days in BMH Berlin. Had to have therapy to ween me out of wearing this:

[​IMG]

9. I heard this was ORG after his new year bash, but it is unconfirmed :D :D

[​IMG]

10. Now this one is either MDN or Shotgun, dressing up for a days " shooting" but again unconfirmed :) :D :)

[​IMG]

11. When I first saw this pic I thought of you, then I realised he had more hair, and it wasn't ginger.

He also doesn't have a piss bag attached and is closer to a woman than you have been in thirty years.

Bet the grandkids got you round the Christmas tree and got you to sneeze
    [​IMG]

12. Psssst Gunny..................she's not posh. She lives on a council estate in Plumstead.

13. Your shiiting me Dirty ! Next you'll be telling me she actually writes all that finance stuff, and doesn't copy and paste it from other sources.

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

So that was you then Gunny?

15. Yeap, do you remember me? Possibily seen going outside to buy a tuna and onion roll with a hot chocolate? I was treated with electro therapy in the basement. Worked too !!