Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by guitarzan, Jul 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

I live across the river from jumpinjarhead. I was on the team to provide the shooting for the ARRSE'ers that came to visit and shoot up the place this week. Hope more of you can come and visit for the autumn event. It was a blast!

• Like Like x 6
  2. You're interrupting our sports day!

But welcome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome fella

4. You've met Sluggy, and still want to chat to us?!?!

To be fair, she's unique. We're not all like her. Thankfully.

5. I did meet her. And my vocabulary has been expanded greatly. Not enough time for me to learn to curse like a British Army Sgt. but I have a good start.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hello

7. Good to meet you ...hope we didn't put you off the brits !

8. Can you tell them I was rude and stuff please? I've got a reputation to keep here.

We're having a BBQ tomorrow, do you want to come over? Let JJH know. I'll get another cow for the grill. Oh, and bring a pony.

9. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Hello mucker. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Across the river? The Chattahoochee? Where the stones come from?

I am from Massachusetts but please don't call me a yankee as I am a Red Sox fan, a masochistic pursuit this summer.

I like the area as the wife was USNR and for several years she drilled in Marietta and I would often go along to sightsee while she did Navy stuff.

Welcome to Arrse. Most of the people here are nice as long as they take the meds the nice nurse gives them.

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  11. The stones are English aren't they?
    Welcome Guitarzan. Come on in.

12. He's met me already, so he knows what to expect.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DOnmac -

In the US in Florida lots of homes have patios or florida rooms (i.e. conservatory thing) floored with Chattahoochee stone. Small rounded pebbles set in concrete. Tan colour and easy to walk on . I figured Chattahoochee stone may come from the river.

14. and he's still posting?? Into the valley of death................;-)

15. ROLLING Stones, David. Geddit?

• Like Like x 1