thought i might as well give this arrse ago... due to every time i surf the net for some intel on whats going on in the army i always find my self directed here, whether it be seeing some comical debates or genuine helpful information! i am currently serving, living the dream!

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Good God! Someone else serving joins the site! Or do you mean you're a waiter in a back street cafe and on your break?

Oh you'll definately find out whats going on by hanging out in here.

We're at the sharp end!

BTW just what dream are you living out? Stay off the cheese after midnight.

thought i might as well give this arrse ago... due to every time i surf the net for some intel on whats going on in the army i always find my self directed here, whether it be seeing some comical debates or genuine helpful information! i am currently serving, living the dream!
please tread carefully, ARRSE casts long shadows..

That takes the number of serving on ARRSE up to about 19 now.

Good God! Someone else serving joins the site! Or do you mean you're a waiter in a back street cafe and on your break?
Thank gods you're the last serving member who can use correct grammar and punctuation. ;-)

C

cloudbuster

Welcome. Have a bee;

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer