New member....

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by L999here, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Retired USAF vet (34 yrs.) reporting for duty and forum assistance. Restoring (5) WW1 1917 Machine Gun Carts...(2) gun carts,(2) ammunition carts and (1) spare gun cart...and looking for parts/pieces/issue equipment (KIT) to complete them for museum and historical accuracy. Looking for the Barr & Stroud range finder that was issued with the gun carts. Nearly every cart was sent to England for WW1 and the European theater....they are quite rare here in the states. Assistance is required in finding and buying at least (2) of these for my gun carts. Request emails and info. Thank you for any help you may be able to offer....email address....L999here@aol.com

2. Sounds like interesting stuff.

Try reposting in here >> Shooting, Hunting & Fishing

You might be pleasantly surprised at the level of expertise in there.

3. Excellent idea. Request moderator move this thread to any other forum they deem appropriate. Thank you for the note...

4. No problem, I hope you find what you want.

Should make interesting reading with the amount of knowledge around here.

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I have a Barr and Stroud MG rangefinder in nearly new condition. I gave one for free but it was a tad tatty. This one is immaculate!

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure what they are valued at currently but I'll look it up later if you are interested.

7. By all means....email to follow...