New medical tool unveiled!

Ouch!

Sour grapes, bitterness toward the ODP trade, you're a wannabe. in the next life study harder at school and you could be an ODP too ha ha ha. XX

Theres very few ODP's who earn anything like I do. Im giving you my fair assesment fo meeting plenty over 20 odd years service. Additionally having an basic understanding of the role they play.

Like you say, basic understanding. So keep you limited opinion, that is based on out dated fact and practice to yourself. It's not all about the money.

smithy749 said:
Theres very few ODP's who earn anything like I do. Im giving you my fair assesment fo meeting plenty over 20 odd years service. Additionally having an basic understanding of the role they play.
We could all do favours for Saliors to earn a pretty penny!

The Doctor Ball looks innovative and should prove useful. You can't catch MRSA from it, it won't leave you on a hospital trolley in the corridor for a couple of days, it certainly won't leave you festering in your own excrement. The chances of it subscribing the correct/incorrect medication are about the same, it will be easier to understand than the influx of nurses from Sierra Leone (if you can find one on the ward) and it can't feed you any less life preserving food than the the aforesaid nurses.

I'm all for it and you could get one in your Christmas stocking.

linemanloz said:
smithy749 said:
We could all do favours for Saliors to earn a pretty penny!

And I thought it was just a fecking ugly Pompey slapper...........bloody hell Smithy, shave your legs next time eehhhhhh......I got a rash the last time :wink:

As opposed to which tent peg or paint brush

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr Army Pay, Claims & JPA 10
S Aviation 3
C The Intelligence Cell 15