New Medal for Ebola

Is that the Not Doing Much bar drinking in BAOR gong?
Up for that - so long as there is a 'Berlin' bar with rosette on the ribbon! After all there needs to be something to distinguish those REMFs who spent there careers larging it 'down The Zone' :) On second thoughts maybe the Berlin bar could be substituted with one inscribed 'Mon Cheries' and a little bath on the ribbon ;-)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

More likely is that a shit load of cold war warriors who never went further than Germany will have had jealousy induced heart attacks.
Feck off Speccy...you can only fight the wars you've got.....plus my 7 tours including ones while based in BAOR, mean that I can spout drunken (...and sober) shite as much as I want.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
More likely is that a shit load of cold war warriors who never went further than Germany will have had jealousy induced heart attacks.
Oi, I'll have you know, I managed to get 2 tours of NI (medal involved), 2 months in Canada (no medal), a month in Sardinia and a month in Jamaica (no medals) and GW1(medal involved) during my Cold War time in BFG, plus numerous visits to Bavaria.

Oi, I'll have you know, I managed to get 2 tours of NI (medal involved), 2 months in Canada (no medal), a month in Sardinia and a month in Jamaica (no medals) and GW1(medal involved) during my Cold War time in BFG, plus numerous visits to Bavaria.
But did you go in the bath at Mon Cheries?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
But did you go in the bath at Mon Cheries?

Unfotunately, no. I'm off to Berlin in July though but not sure that SWMBO would appreciate me getting up on stage (if it's still open).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rizzo Medals 1
modwatchdog Syria, Mali, Libya, Middle East & North Africa 35
H Medals 27

Latest Threads