New Maps For Black Ops

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by FourEM, Feb 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently theres new maps which are English version only

Given the vast majority of time there are plenty of Spams and other nationalities online when im playing have Treyarch shot themselves in the foot with this idea ??

2. Sounds good to me! There's nothing worse than playing online with a bunch of French kids "hawheehawww"-ing all the time to each other over the chatnet.

3. When I play Black Ops I feel like I'm in the Simpsons. I don't know what it is, there's something about the graphics that's just too... colourful? I don't know what it is. It's not bad though, I just.. avoid it, unless I'm doing terrible on MW2.

4. It's even more cartoonish in 3d.

5. Agreed. I only tend to play it if I'm sucking at MW2 or my friends are.

6. Bring back Infinity Ward!

Don't think they'll be making another CoD title for Activision though, especially with the current situation between them. Half of them left to make a new games company who are gonna bring out their own titles. Rumour seems to have it EA have wet themselves at the prospect of a mega title and thrown a blank check at the lead devs at IW - so they may well be coming out with their own game at some point. Should get that rugged feel back!

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

IW will do another COD for Activision, but it'll be a completely different team. The company that formed from the IW mutineers, and most likely to get EA's blank cheque, is called Respawn Studios.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

8. That's the one! I couldn't remember their name.

I hope the 'new' IW can pull off a game similar to the old team. We shall wait and see!

9. Do we want a similar game??

If you think about we are paying 50 quid ish for new maps and different shaped guns !!

10. Well got the new maps and they are quite good really.

For the first week or so I expect it to be a camping fest and so far Im not disappointed :)

Theres an awful lot of 20 th prestige players kicking about (so it being unhackable is open to question )

11. COD add ons are over priced, never bought any and not starting now. Unless they decide to start creating some cheaper/bigger packs.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE so excuse random "spellchecking"

12. Tight ****** ;)

I think the add-ons prolong the life of the game.

13. They normally do, but the price for cod add ons is ridiculous for a few maps. I'm all up for game add ons, especially like undead nightmare for rdr as it is only 400 points and adds loads of content.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE so excuse random "spellchecking"

14. True

Funny how its always 1200 points for maps and the points are available in blocks which fall between this value

Cynical?? Moi :-D