New map pack CoD MW2

A new map pack is due to be released tomorrow. Priced the same as the last one, what do you all think?

MW2 Map pack

While it is squeezing more cash out of me, I like the 1st map pack and will be buying the next.

Double magnums = win!

I still haven't got round to buying the 1st one and as my phones now been cut off so i cant play online, but is it worth getting when im re-connected?

I'm a bit annoyed that they are fleecing us for yet more cash for more maps but since I alledgedly committed fraud and got lots of points off ebay for about £4, I suppose I will buy em!

I posted this in the MW2 PS3 clan thread, but it may as well go here too for those who haven't seen it yet;

Me personally, I can't wait. Hopefully the PS3 version won't take too long to materialise.

Well I bought em and I should have listened to myself.

Carnival should be re-named to " bring ya tents"

Fuel isnt a bad map and thats about it so far

Connections are still piss poor but hey ho :D

What's an aim bot?
Wah shield up

Aim bots basically autopoint your weapon at a target on the screen . MW2 and its ilk have an aim assist already but this is a turbo version wher it literally auto aim s from anywhere on the screen so all you have to do is press the trigger and people on screen just die

Wah shield up

Aim bots basically autopoint your weapon at a target on the screen . MW2 and its ilk have an aim assist already but this is a turbo version wher it literally auto aim s from anywhere on the screen so all you have to do is press the trigger and people on screen just die
They've started infesting consoles now then? I wonder how they've managed that.

Modders seem to be invading MW2 at the moment. I couldn't get anywhere today for lag-switches and one shot, one kill mods.

Quite like the new maps, Carnival is a bit of a campfest but Fuel and Trailer Park are fun and Vacant and Strike are classics. The Barebones playlist that came with the update is good too, no Killstreaks means people are tending to move around a bit more and not just camp.

Wah shield up

So that is why I am consantly being killed. I just thought that I was just Cr*p.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Confused_Tradesman Gaming and Software 0
1_reeper Gaming and Software 0
Good CO ARRSE: Site Issues 0