New Manufacturer

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Battle Prep, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Troops, a wee introduction, we are Battle Prep soon we will be launching our range of kit, our gear is 100 % british made, designed by our selves, the team is made up of two ex Infantry, me Tosh, I served ten years in the royal scots/1 scots, completed juniors, badged sniper, COP, Telic 3 and 7, and Keith, served 22 years in the royal scots/1 scots, Keith has served every where, Gulf war 1991, op telic, NI, leaving as a WO2 (CSM).

We have just finalised our daysack with the collaboration of our muckers in 1 scots on thier return from herrick.

keep your eyes peeled for our kit in the new year.

join our facebook fan page and we will select a couple of people at random when the kit launches and send them a wee goodie box of our kit.

Battle Prep - British kit, Made in the UK.

Cheers

Tosh

2. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Website not working so quite hard to see your kit.

Edited to add since I'm not on facepest and was first to reply do I get a goody bag?!

3. Something for nothing!! aye drop us a wee line with your email and we will put you in for the draw, necky!!

Cheers

Tosh

4. Hi Tosh,

From one former Scots Div to another all the best in your Business venture

5. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Cheers, you don't get if you don't ask !!! Pm with email inbound .

6. Cheers mucker, seems the boys are sick to death of the same old chinese imported "assault systems"

Tosh

7. good drills! noted your email

tosh

8. Jumping on the bandwagon,

you don't get if you don't ask !! Pm with email inbound .

9. Roger mate will add you to the ever so quickly growing list!!

10. Good luck Tosh... I was working with some of the 1 Scotts guys out there... good bunch!

11. Cheers buddy, I have some kit left over from our retail side if your interested? pm me for details.

tosh

12. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Couldnt find you on facebook lads?

13. It's definately there BBear ;-)

14. When will the winners be announced? and how?
    Thanks.