New Manufacturer

Hi Troops, a wee introduction, we are Battle Prep soon we will be launching our range of kit, our gear is 100 % british made, designed by our selves, the team is made up of two ex Infantry, me Tosh, I served ten years in the royal scots/1 scots, completed juniors, badged sniper, COP, Telic 3 and 7, and Keith, served 22 years in the royal scots/1 scots, Keith has served every where, Gulf war 1991, op telic, NI, leaving as a WO2 (CSM).

We have just finalised our daysack with the collaboration of our muckers in 1 scots on thier return from herrick.

keep your eyes peeled for our kit in the new year.

join our facebook fan page and we will select a couple of people at random when the kit launches and send them a wee goodie box of our kit.

Battle Prep - British kit, Made in the UK.

Cheers

Tosh

daywalker

LE
Kit Reviewer
Website not working so quite hard to see your kit.

Edited to add since I'm not on facepest and was first to reply do I get a goody bag?!

Hi Tosh,

From one former Scots Div to another all the best in your Business venture

Hi Troops, a wee introduction, we are Battle Prep soon we will be launching our range of kit, our gear is 100 % british made, designed by our selves, the team is made up of two ex Infantry, me Tosh, I served ten years in the royal scots/1 scots, completed juniors, badged sniper, COP, Telic 3 and 7, and Keith, served 22 years in the royal scots/1 scots, Keith has served every where, Gulf war 1991, op telic, NI, leaving as a WO2 (CSM).

We have just finalised our daysack with the collaboration of our muckers in 1 scots on thier return from herrick.

keep your eyes peeled for our kit in the new year.

join our facebook fan page and we will select a couple of people at random when the kit launches and send them a wee goodie box of our kit.

Battle Prep - British kit, Made in the UK.

Cheers

Tosh
Good luck Tosh... I was working with some of the 1 Scotts guys out there... good bunch!