• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

New MAN trucks

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
MMM Foden

[/img]

Pacifist_Jihadist said:
I love the driving skills in this one.

Obviously misunderstood "Keep your thumbs out of the steering wheel"! 8O

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
counterstrike said:
Pacifist_Jihadist said:

Navy practising actions on ?
"Quick get yer hands up"
If you look the lad in the middle is a tad faster and has already lost his i pod

If anyone can provide photos of the MAN UST(fuel tanker) as seen in the RTI pic I would be very grateful thanks.

soprano54 said:
Pacifist_Jihadist said:
Or modified by KRH! :D

That can join the other one that rolled a few months before at the same training location!!

If your going to go through water and make splashes, use a armoured version with **** all visibilty, misted up windows and half the countries Truck magazine media watching you!

I do have a good job occasionally!!!

CH512O said:
If your going to go through water and make splashes, use a armoured version with * all visibilty, misted up windows and half the countries Truck magazine media watching you!

I do have a good job occasionally!!!
And tinted windows for your persec needs i see.

If you have seen a certain DVD of SV or a few articles in MOD publications my PERSEC is pretty much blown!!

counterstrike said:
Pacifist_Jihadist said:

HA! I know the driver in this one. Used to go to cadets with us all. We called him King Mong...

True dit!

irlsgt said:
Lads - your CAN'T go wrong with MANs - built to last!
Built to last, no arguments there, but they can be the very devil to work on.