• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

New Mail Subject

Hi All,

Could someone help me out please?

In Outlook, I want to make a New Mail button but have the subject field already fill out with what I want.

But for the love of God can’t find out how to do it, anyone know?

Cheers

I've written a step-by-step on how to do that. If anyone wants a copy PM me with an email address and I'll send it over. It's too big to attach :(

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
msr said:
BrunoNoMedals said:
Good old DII won't let me download that! Sending a PM with eMither address...
Even if you right click on the link and click 'Save as'?

msr
The link isn't to the file, it's to the page that lets you download the file. "Save target as" would just save some HTML or PHP or whatever.

Thanks for the email though, and smudge you're a legend :D

BrunoNoMedals said:
msr said:
BrunoNoMedals said:

msr
The link isn't to the file, it's to the page that lets you download the file. "Save target as" would just save some HTML or PHP or whatever.

Thanks for the email though, and smudge you're a legend :D
Glad to have helped.

BrunoNoMedals said:
msr said:
BrunoNoMedals said:

msr
Saves as a pdf file for me...

Latest Threads