New Look Arrse

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by brucewillis, Jun 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why? Am confused, lost, don't know where stuff is etc etc!

2. Not a fan of the new layout, everthing (literally) back to front. I mean at least keep the message layout the same (name of poster + avatar, etc. on the left). It's just annoying, seeing as every other forum in the entire world that ever existed is like that.

3. Is this avatar better, sirs?

4. I quite like it....

5. Its an...odd way of doing it.

Interesting, but rather spaktacular at the same time.

6. it confused me at first but now i like it

7. I am over 45 and a field officer, (nominally) in a technical Corps...harummph! Change is bad!

Don't like the avatar on the left but could learn to cope with the rest of it I s'pose!

Edited:

I mean on the right, the right!! Sarn't Major...call those chaps back would you, apparently we are "retreating" as the enemy have an unassailable numerical superiority and are dug into Stage 3 with full OHP; I always get those two confused...

8. C'est pas le Guerre, mais c'est fantastique.

9. Well I suppose I'll get use to it - but it seems so 'open plan' I could get agrophobic of something - see ...... yet another change I was C of E now agrowhatsit!
    And not sure yet about the personalised greeting. When I first logged on it said 'auntsis why are you sitting there in a trance?' I had to stop meself from looking behind the screen for the camera!
    And as I'm a Luddite as far as IT is concerned why do my pm's now get listed in 'outbox' as opposed to 'sent box'? Has it been sent or has it just gone out????
    Advice please.

10. Mummy Help!

I like the mini-slagging on the home page though, nice to feel wanted.

Does my d1ck look big in this?

11. I thought some cnut was fecking my account about at first

"rabid_hamster, warning! your image upload DirtyRimmings69.jpg has been quarantined."

... still haven't worked through the bollocking for doing a google search for 'nuns *******' :D

12. It's going to take some getting used to!! 8O

13. I don't like it. It was changed about 18 months but the changes were minor and things were where they should be. This is now like a brothel with fresh paint and new girls.

14. looks a bit chavish to me at the minute,bit too trendy but like cancer it,ll probably grow on me.