New London Regiment Company

I heard murmurings of a G (Guards) Company being raised by the Londons, are the reserves finally getting a foot guards capbadge?

That was easy.

Much like myself.

London Scottish in a beret? I take it his is LonDist/Household hegemony over tradition?

London Scottish in a beret? I take it his is LonDist/Household hegemony over tradition?
Calm down, I don't think A Coy would stand for a beret.

I do know that they have to move house again though, from 95...

In MTP they wear berets, other dress still glengarry I believe.
?

Edited to add: That young sprog in the photo seems to be doing just that.

What ******* idiot came up with that idea? A Scottish company should be in a Scottish battalion........:pissedoff:

Last edited:
The London Scottish wear a beret while wearing their mtp kit, and wear a glengarry while in other dress ie fads....
That's appalling. Why no TOS?

The 58 belt and almost obscure pip would indicate Officer, the blue red blue would look silly on a TOS though
It would look no ‘sillier’ than anything else. They should have stuck with the Hodden Grey.

They won’t be happy until everyone looks identical and has no identity.

******* Carter.....

The London Scottish wear a beret while wearing their mtp kit, and wear a glengarry while in other dress ie fads....
So... er...?

Thank goodness for this thread. I think it shows there needs to be a 2* initiative with a mix of Regular and Reserve staff to get to the bottom of this knotty problem.

With a bit of luck a two hatted parliamentarian will take up the idea causing committees to be formed in the Big House. Papers to be written - questions asked (and answered by those who know little and have a Yorkshire Terrior of a dog in the fight.

With a bit of luck it could extend to the practicalities of other London based AR organisations uniforms.

Thank goodness for this thread. I think it shows there needs to be a 2* initiative with a mix of Regular and Reserve staff to get to the bottom of this knotty problem.

With a bit of luck a two hatted parliamentarian will take up the idea causing committees to be formed in the Big House. Papers to be written - questions asked (and answered by those who know little and have a Yorkshire Terrior of a dog in the fight.

With a bit of luck it could extend to the practicalities of other London based AR organisations uniforms.
Looks like the bloke on the right has had caterpillars on his spear-head.