Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Lodge Six - British Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

aidanwhite

On ROPS
On ROPs
So you thought you'd come on here and shit all over the place?

Not just that mate they've been banning me on all my sites now, I just came here as this is one of my favourite forums and I remembered that I had been wondering about the new lodge six and wanted to hear the military's perspective on the incident is all

ss/ruc mods will probably ban in short order

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Not just that mate they've been banning me on all my sites now, I just came here as this is one of my favourite forums and I remembered that I had been wondering about the new lodge six and wanted to hear the military's perspective on the incident is all

I'm not your fucking mate.

aidanwhite

On ROPS
On ROPs
banning cunts

Attachments

• Screenshot (257).png
    Screenshot (257).png
    174.8 KB · Views: 62

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Kick yourself to fucking death you cunt.

aidanwhite

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm not your ******* mate.

if you keep speaking in that manner they may sent you for another tour of some arab desert for (((their))) oil

aidanwhite

On ROPS
On ROPs

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

aidanwhite

On ROPS
On ROPs
He's Gen.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
This thread is so bad I'm locking. So bad that it is not even worth being the hole and free for the usual twatness posting. Not bad in a good way, no in a "you've disappointed me, your mates but more importantly you" kind of way.

It's not even a decent wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads