New Lego released!!

Yes folks - 'tis true!

The new Lego figures are [L-R]Saddam Hussein, Tony Blair, Kim Jong-il, George “W” Bush and Osama bin Laden. The dolls have 7 points of articulation and come packed together in a flip open window door box.

There are also plans to release a special Limited Edition 'Jail' series of same:

Note that the Saddam Hussein figurine 'glows-in-the-dark' to reflect his...errr...decaying state.

Go here for complete purchasing enjoyment.

is there an optional gallows for saddam to enhance the playtime enjoyment for all our little ones

verticalgyro said:
still21inmymind said:
Fred_Frog_1987 said:
Bullet Sponge said:
dumbpunk said:
Where can you buy them? i would get some for my dad.
Ok so you're obviously a wind up but FFS lose the avatar you twat.
Careful, he's from Hereford.
And?, so's Beryl Reid
Don't forget The Pretenders as well. Apart from Chrissie Hynde of course.
Oh? Where's she from then?

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Mods - We need to get this spunk bubble's avatar off the site - considering that we have just run two high profile events, the media are out there and this bloke turns up on first post gobbing off.

Yes - it is the Naafi bar but a Nazi Flag as an avatar? FFS.

Edited - when flames died down, I realised that Spunkbubble (Dumbpunk)is a wind up but I still think we lose the posts / user for the reasons above.
:crash:
Out.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
No it hasn't.

I can still see it.

Good grief - anyone else want to post exactly the same thing?

Click here and you'll see it no longer has a profile here.

Give us a few moments and we'll sort the rest - some of us actually have lives! :D

Proximo said:
Good grief - anyone else want to post exactly the same thing?

Click here and you'll see it no longer has a profile here.

Give us a few moments and we'll sort the rest - some of us actually have lives! :D
We could still see it though. :wink:

Gone now.

lemonsuckas said:
is there an optional gallows for saddam to enhance the playtime enjoyment for all our little ones
will a tree do?