New Lego released!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Proximo, Aug 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yes folks - 'tis true!

The new Lego figures are [L-R]Saddam Hussein, Tony Blair, Kim Jong-il, George “W” Bush and Osama bin Laden. The dolls have 7 points of articulation and come packed together in a flip open window door box.

There are also plans to release a special Limited Edition 'Jail' series of same:

Note that the Saddam Hussein figurine 'glows-in-the-dark' to reflect his...errr...decaying state.

Go here for complete purchasing enjoyment.
  2. is there an optional gallows for saddam to enhance the playtime enjoyment for all our little ones
  3. Ok so you're obviously a wind up but FFS lose the avatar you twat.
  4. Careful, he's from Hereford.
  5. Is that what they have painted on the side of the boat house now?
  6. And?, so's Beryl Reid
  7. Oh? Where's she from then?
  8. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

Mods - We need to get this spunk bubble's avatar off the site - considering that we have just run two high profile events, the media are out there and this bloke turns up on first post gobbing off.

Yes - it is the Naafi bar but a Nazi Flag as an avatar? FFS.

Edited - when flames died down, I realised that Spunkbubble (Dumbpunk)is a wind up but I still think we lose the posts / user for the reasons above.
  9. It's been got rid of...
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No it hasn't.
  11. I can see it
  12. I can still see it.
  13. Good grief - anyone else want to post exactly the same thing?

Click here and you'll see it no longer has a profile here.

Give us a few moments and we'll sort the rest - some of us actually have lives! :D
  14. *ARRSE Does not condone, nor wish to be affiliated with any political group, historical or fascist.