New Law to ban farting in public in Malawi

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by afghanman, Feb 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thanks for the bump.My African butt plug factory is working overtime to keep up with the demand.

2. Getting 10 years for dropping an eggy special? what would you get if you shit yourself?

3. Shouldn't have changed their name from Bechuanaland.... or thould that be Belchuanaland?

4. Now that homosexuality is frowned upon in Malawi, perhaps it will be possible for those that bat for the other side to claim as a defence "Your Honour,I was merely preventing the awful crime of flatulence by emergency insertion of an available appendage".

5. "We all fart in public and it will be difficult to tell who has done it. Some do it silently. It some cases it is like teargas which goes like shhhh! Our legislators need to concentrate on discussing development projects. They should not waste our time and money on childish issues. It would make sense if they talked about defecating and urinating anyhow but not farting. This will not work. We will keep on farting."
    Clearly a sensitive issue - is Malawi on the brink of explosion?

6. You cnut :lol: coffee came out of my nose, and I am having to wipe up the front desk now before someone comes in

7. Wonder if airing one's view on ARRSE will be banned as well?
    I'll get my coat.