New Laptop.

Laptop is coming to the end of its life so looking to invest in a new one for £400 - £600. After a all round laptop that will provide a good standard of gaming, windows 7, HDMI, CD re writter and be generally fast on internet.
Any ideas much appreciated.

Has had some really good reviews, minor points being it is supposed to be easy to knock mouse and how does it being a notebook affect it? Is one I am seriously considering.

pigdog said:
Has had some really good reviews, minor points being it is supposed to be easy to knock mouse and how does it being a notebook affect it? Is one I am seriously considering.
All I can say is that it is excellent for the money - I got the 15% VAT off which was a nice bonus - God I love living in Germany

Picked up a Advent Roma 2000 in Currys the other day. Windows 7, HDMI connection, DVD RW, 320 GB HDD. It's only got a Celeron C900 but all round good computing on a budget. Only £329.

Thanks again for the advice guys, just wondering if anyone had anything to say about the laptops recommended so far. Leaning towards the Toshiba, but will be giving novatech a call.
Cheers.

Montigny_La_palisse said:
Got an Asus a year ago and it's been quality.

http://www.asuslaptop.co.uk/

I bought myself an Asus Pro70K -7S036C 2 years ago and it runs like a dream. I play MW2 on it without any complaints .

I bought Mrs.Clogs an Asus K70AB TY 003C and is also a beauty to work with.

I think Asus builds top quality laptops in the range of Dell and the better ones from HP.Toshiba,Sony and the like.

HP HDX's are always recommended, I use one myself but stretched upto to 650 but was worth it for what I got; 18.4" screen, 2.53ghz Core 2 Duo processor, 4gb RAM, 320gb HD, Blu-ray, HDMI, 512mb 9600, plays MW2 at high res, try ebay

Latest Threads