New lad on the block - QRH possibly

Discussion in 'RAC' started by The_0ne, Nov 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi lads/lasses, currently seriously considering applying for the Queens Royal Hussars.

Me old man was a tank driver back in the day and i've always been interested in them so they are my company of choice at the moment.

Any currently serving tank crew members on here? Or anyone been in the QRH's?

Whats your thoughts on the regiment etc etc

Many thanks :)

2. Gobby Nig.

3. Sorry??

4. There's a fair few around T_O, but the RAC forum seems to be quite RTR heavy. GDav is the resident QRH buff round these parts, so if you really have a pressing issue (he can usually be found flaming the other arms) I'm sure he can help you.

5. Good luck to you.

I just so happen to have a well worn copy of the 3 phase tankie training manual to hand:

1. Report to the tank park and begin cleaning/painting/fixing your tank.
    2. Reverse the process on ex/ops.
    3. Repeat phase 1.

6. its not like that at all you go to the tank park put the kettle on have a brew leave troop cage look at the panzer go into cage have a brew wait for NAAFI wagon leave tank park for lunch go back repeat first half of the day go to the gaddafi after corry street on ex bust tank wait for remfs to fix it oh happy days. 8)

7. If you are after any info on the QRH then PM me and I'll get back to you

8. Your best bet for info on the regt is to go to our own website, www.qrh.org.uk we have a recruiter looking in on the site for that very reason.

9. nicely shot down :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

10. I thank you.

11. So you had a go at somebody who wants to be a recruit and it made you feel good.

*slow handclap*

12. Thanks for the contribution. :x

What would you have said if he was going Black? :roll:

13. Better by far a Queens Royal Hussar

14. Och I suppose that'll have to do :p

15. I had a go...

The same. :D