New Labour trains kids to grass up parents!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Mar 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A major triumph for New Labour trained Yoof!!

What do you do with a 15 year old who dobs his Mum? I sense a career in Politics or todays Police service is made for this lad.

2. Didn't know Neu Arbeit had formed the Hitler Youth....."Arbeit macht frei!"
  3. Its the kind of stuff the Soviets and the Nazis trained their kids to do, Comsomol and Hitler Youth, denouncers all, watch out parents and if you are going to smack your kids, then you might as well do a good job and give them something worth denouncing you for. Snitching little Labiaite fckuktards.
  4. the Stasi would be proud of the little bar-steward!
  5. I think that in this case the police and social services are as much to blame as the kid who shopped his mum.

I thinkMaddox had the right idea.
  6. Gordon's Garden Gate[​IMG]
  7. Speechless... Unbelievable. Unless there's something not being reported in the story?

A 15 year old calls the plod, fair enough, everyone knows that 15 year olds can be little sh1ts, it is also right and proper that the allegation should be investigated but to lock his parents up? 32 hours in a police cell...! 32 hours...

Whoever was in charge in the station at the time would have had to authorise that detention, I'd like to know what his justification was. Do the police wonder why they lack public support?
  8. is this the start of 'brown's shirts'. now I know things are really getting bad.
  9. I may be being slow, but I fail to see why this is New Labours fault.

Don't misunderstand me, I have no great desire to defend them, but it won't do any good to lay the blame for everything at their feet.

This, it seems to me, is a general sign of an unwillingness of any one in authority to have the moral courage to make a decision, and the fact that every single person in the land has their rights off pat without thinking of their responsibilities. I would suggets that it is a trend that started long before New Labour, although I agree that they have done nothing to stop the rot.