New Labour trains kids to grass up parents!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Scabster_Mooch said:
Why is this in the NAAFI bar?
If it wasn't I couldn't snigger at her husbands name

and her husband, Folker Pope

Heeeeeee's called Folker Pope

At least his parents had a sense of humor :D

Has the 15 year old been taken into care for his own safety?

From the article
something he now regrets
Amazing what you forget once a sound beating has been administered

2 miles up the road there will be some toe rag knocking fukc out of a 6 month old baby who social services will think is safe
"She broke her leg skateboarding officer"
"Ok then phone us when you've killed her"

Social services = Lentil,bean eating lesbian cunts = another good reason for it to be in the Naffi

Thanks for the affirming comments the_boy_syrup, I had not noticed the Hubby name....snigger

S

Screw_The_Nut

School nurse spends 36 hours in the cells and is then sacked after her 15 year old son reports her to Police for smacking his brother.....
Good lah, we'll make an RMP of him yet...

As I recall the Nazi's did this in the 1930 and 40's!

And the Communists from late 1940's onwards!

And Teachers wonder why the kids are spoilt and unruly?

What goes around, comes around!

the_boy_syrup said:
2 miles up the road there will be some toe rag knocking fukc out of a 6 month old baby who social services will think is safe
"She broke her leg skateboarding officer"
"Ok then phone us when you've killed her"

Social services = Lentil,bean eating lesbian cunts = another good reason for it to be in the Naffi
It'd be funny, if it wasn't so tragicly true :cry:

Didn't the TV advert on The Running Man offer prizes for dobbing people in, and extra prizes for dobbing in a family member!!!!!

It states that the complaint was without merit, yet the two children are still on the Protection Register. Looks as if they have to prove innocence more than once.

"We are a typical middle-class family who earn well and used to enjoy three or four holidays a year. Now that has gone. Smacking is not against the law in this country and I am a firm believer of physical chastisement within reason. Children need boundaries.

"My son was behaving badly. I warned him that if he swore at me again I would smack him. He did so I smacked him, over his trousers, on the bottom. My 15-year-old, who was going through a rebellious stage, telephoned the police, something he now regrets and he has since retracted his allegation.
I bet the 15yo is even more gutted he wont be going on any more holidays. He'd be on Op Hairshirt if it were me. Definitly on the bottom of the pile for anything new.

The Police and the Social Services need to get a fcuking grip, and put everything back how it was.

The school will come to their own descision.

Posted on Intel