New labour starting to collapse.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Whiskybreath, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me, or does that women have the sort of face you would not get board smashing with a bat?

2. And the way she speaks as well, she is as thick as fcuk !

3. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Quick clue to you... you're a stinking Labour politician with your nose in the national trough. You ARE more interested in your job than ours. In fact, you're more interested in your job than anything else, including the best interests of this country.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

It matters not. They aren't vying for the top job - only that of leader of the opposition, and that could be a VERY long career in such a position, if of course the Labour party doesn't fold.

Whatever happened to the Labour funding row and potential bankruptcy - SURELY those investors are going to be needing their money back by now!??

5. Remember - Hazel is Gordon's right hand woman! What's that Sooty? You thought Peter Mandelson was his right hand woman? Cheeky bear!

6. That image is going to stay with me now. Bugger.

7. Exactly - my money's on Nick Clegg to be the next leader of the opposition.

8. Now that really did make me laugh. The main reason the Liberal Left has had a minor bounce is because of Vince Cable, nothing to do with non entity Clegg. I don't suppose a Party recommending even more tax rises will stand any kind of scrutiny.

9. Where the feck did my pic of the beaten up Rihanna go :?

10. Deleted by me as irrelevant and in poor taste. It's not the Naafi Bar.

11. I cant help thinking it would be a good thing for the country if Labour were destroyed so badly they went to 3rd place. They are utterly spent and morally bankrupt and dont deserver to be considered the opposition. Time for a new era I think.

12. Most of(if not all) the women in the Labour cabinet are butt ugly.

Par for the course for communist females,IMHO.