New labour starting to collapse.

#4
Hazel Blears said:
If they think we are more interested in our own jobs than theirs, they will not forgive us.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Quick clue to you... you're a stinking Labour politician with your nose in the national trough. You ARE more interested in your job than ours. In fact, you're more interested in your job than anything else, including the best interests of this country.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
It matters not. They aren't vying for the top job - only that of leader of the opposition, and that could be a VERY long career in such a position, if of course the Labour party doesn't fold.

Whatever happened to the Labour funding row and potential bankruptcy - SURELY those investors are going to be needing their money back by now!??
 
#6
Remember - Hazel is Gordon's right hand woman! What's that Sooty? You thought Peter Mandelson was his right hand woman? Cheeky bear!
 
#8
Biped said:
It matters not. They aren't vying for the top job - only that of leader of the opposition, and that could be a VERY long career in such a position, if of course the Labour party doesn't fold.
Exactly - my money's on Nick Clegg to be the next leader of the opposition.
 
#9
sandy_boots said:
Biped said:
It matters not. They aren't vying for the top job - only that of leader of the opposition, and that could be a VERY long career in such a position, if of course the Labour party doesn't fold.
Exactly - my money's on Nick Clegg to be the next leader of the opposition.
Now that really did make me laugh. The main reason the Liberal Left has had a minor bounce is because of Vince Cable, nothing to do with non entity Clegg. I don't suppose a Party recommending even more tax rises will stand any kind of scrutiny.
 
#11
Deleted by me as irrelevant and in poor taste. It's not the Naafi Bar.
 
#12
nigegilb said:
sandy_boots said:
Biped said:
It matters not. They aren't vying for the top job - only that of leader of the opposition, and that could be a VERY long career in such a position, if of course the Labour party doesn't fold.
Exactly - my money's on Nick Clegg to be the next leader of the opposition.
Now that really did make me laugh. The main reason the Liberal Left has had a minor bounce is because of Vince Cable, nothing to do with non entity Clegg. I don't suppose a Party recommending even more tax rises will stand any kind of scrutiny.
I cant help thinking it would be a good thing for the country if Labour were destroyed so badly they went to 3rd place. They are utterly spent and morally bankrupt and dont deserver to be considered the opposition. Time for a new era I think.
 
#14
drain_sniffer said:
Is it me, or does that women have the sort of face you would not get board smashing with a bat?
Most of(if not all) the women in the Labour cabinet are butt ugly.

Par for the course for communist females,IMHO.
 
#15
#16
"Ms Blears, who was defeated by Ms Harman in Labour's deputy leadership contest, said: "My message to my colleagues is simple: get a grip....Our first loyalty is to the British people. If they think we are more interested in our own jobs than theirs, they will not forgive us.....If the mindset is all about what happens after some future election defeat, then the game's up." .

This woman periodically makes my blood pressure rise.
Get a grip of what exactly ? Reality would be a good start .

Comments combining party loyalty to the people, our 'not forgiving 'them and mention of 'the game's up' equate to nothing more than a joke.

Ms Blears, you're about 5 years too late on all accounts, my dear. Get a grip of that. :x :x :x
 
#17
drain_sniffer said:
Is it me, or does that women have the sort of face you would not get board smashing with a bat?
The knives are out for Gordon now that the Tories are back in landslide territory. Too many Labour back benchers face the prospect of having to work for a living, pay tax on their income and produce receipts for their expenses after the next election.

Will it be Harriet who plays von Stauffenberg to Broon's Führer. I do hope so. She's further left than Stalin and, unlike Michael Foot, she has a nasty streak of misandry too.

The fact that Yvette Cooper is being pushed to run as a moderate candidate shows a) how desperate Labour are to avoid a 1980s style 'lurch to the left' and b) the dearth of talent left within the party now that Tony & Co have seen the writing on the wall and bailed out.

With Harriet at the helm, a Labour PM wont be seeing the inside of No 10 for about 20 years.
 
#18
Le_addeur_noir said:
drain_sniffer said:
Is it me, or does that women have the sort of face you would not get board smashing with a bat?
Most of(if not all) the women in the Labour cabinet are butt ugly.

Par for the course for communist females,IMHO.
It's not so much that they're ugly, the Liberal Democrats and Conservatives have their share of female members that are aesthetically challenged, it's more the smug/self satisfied expressions they seem to continually wear that really makes you want to slap them IMHO.
 
#19
I am less hopeful, the weakness of labour's electoral position is a huge advantage for Brown. No matter how out of touch some of Labour's lot are they realise that the country would not stomach another "unelected" PM. Labour would probably get massacred at the ballot box right now losing Scotland to the SNP and large amount of middle England to the Tories. They would likely struggle even in some of their safe seats. MP's are not going to usurp brown when they know that this prospect lays in wait.

While sacking Brown is certainly being considered more openly by some (I have heard directly from some in the party that this is so) the inevitable electoral suicide that would result will be enough to keep this man in power.
 
#20
I read this on an other forum....posted anomalously.. its exactly how I feel............

"Please be loyal to me by destroying my pension, taxing the arrse off me, filling the country with foreigners and then allowing them to reject integration.
Please be loyal to me by thieving public funds by the wheel-barrow load.
Please fiddle educational standards in order that illiterate kids get qualifications, forcing parents such as myself to fund private education.
Please show your loyalty to me by invading sovereign nations which pose no threat to the UK, by way of lies and deception.

If you are loyal to the people of this country please fcuk off at the double Labour filth."
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top