NEW LABOUR MUST BE GETTING WORRIED

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by RATATATTAT, Aug 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If what has been reported else where on ARRSE then NEW LABOUR must be getting worried.
    The idea that our own Government would want to monitor a site like ARRSE clearly shows that BIG BROTHER is here.
    NEW LABOUR being paranoid at the best of times is once again poking its big nose into areas were they are not welcome.
    As for MoD have the civil servants got nothing better to do if not then get rid of them and save the country a fortune in tax payers money.
    MoD would be better employed trying to find all the tax money that has been wasted over the last ten years.
    Maybe a search for all the laptops that have gone missing would be more useful

2. I'm afraid, I can't find this - can you give a reference please.

3. No problem
    Look at ANNOUNCEMENT
    STANDARDS ..THIS EFFECTS YOU AND ARRSE
    BY
    PartTimePongo

4. RATATATTAT by name.......

5. er, that was months ago.... do try and keep up, there's a good chap.

6. Sorry I have been in dry dock for some time

7. You think Cyclops is reading this? If that is the case,.................all together now 3... 2...... 1...

Away to fcuk,you useless tossing cnuty tosspoting one eyed fcukin fcuk.

8. You forgot to mention treasonous, hypocritical, cowardly, corrupt and incompetent twat!

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

A scholar, gentleman and a true wordsmith of the highest calibre. I doff my cap to you sir.

As for Cyclops - no you cnuty, fcukin, slag-bag, one-eyed, porridge-stealing, pox-ridden, too-long-on-this-earth, poisonous, treasonous, mentally crippled, hate-filled, under-achieving mong's turd, I wasn't doffing my cap to you, but the author of the quote above.

10. I do apologise.You are quite correct of course.It won't happen again.