Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

New Labour Leadership

Would this invisible person be a member of the House if Lords having been caught out in several scandals previously?
Affirmative
That's very cryptic. Is it a secret?
No, but I'm being very cautious because of my ticking off, ( I've arrived, only taken eight or so years) It's all in the public domain though
Let’s face it he is unlikely to have been shagging young girls.
Ah but what did he know- and does that make boys exempt?

That's very cryptic. Is it a secret?

Not really

Labour are going on strike over pay, Labour workers are determined to like predecessors in the 70s to force Labour to close, oh goody.

They are in a pickle aren’t they. Normally I’d say go and get a better paid job with a better employer but I expect the market is a bit tight for anyone with Labour Party wonk on their CV.

Affirmative

No, but I'm being very cautious because of my ticking off, ( I've arrived, only taken eight or so years) It's all in the public domain though

Ah but what did he know- and does that make boys exempt?
Yasmin Alibi Brown was on the telly berating Quentin Letts over Prince Andrew and his relationship with "the well known peadophile - Epstein" I took it that she assumed that guilt by association was enough to send Andrew to the guillotine. I wonder if she'll so vocal about Mandelson?