Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Labour playing dodgy procedural games in the chamber, presumably at the bidding of SKS:

Exactly the sort of thing you'd expect a filthy lawyer to cook up.... (Oops, my prejudice is showing).

philc

LE
Today Labour will rename the Armed Forces the Peace Force and become a gender balanced security corp. I honestly dont think Labour want to win an election, do they think people go you know what I will vote Labour due to their kind cuddly policies that will let anyone and everyone do as they wish.

Oh and the outright denial is just pointless.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Another Labour blooper.

It's almost like they don't want to win the next election.

Another Labour blooper.

It's almost like they don't want to win the next election.

The yoof will lap it up though, a non binary pansexual vegan peace force is so very woke

Today Labour will rename the Armed Forces the Peace Force and become a gender balanced security corp. I honestly dont think Labour want to win an election, do they think people go you know what I will vote Labour due to their kind cuddly policies that will let anyone and everyone do as they wish.

By the left!
QUICK WOKE!

I thought Magic and Co wanted a Workers Militia?

TamH70

MIA
We need a Committee of Public Safety to deal with McDonnell and the rest of his rabble - and since the transport used to ferry them to their fate will be horse-drawn, if one observes the historical proprieties, it would be eminently environmentally friendly.

We need a Committee of Public Safety to deal with McDonnell and the rest of his rabble - and since the transport used to ferry them to their fate will be horse-drawn, if one observes the historical proprieties, it would be eminently environmentally friendly.

I have just the thing:

1611499758147.png

Sir Kneelsalot told to self isolate again?

another arkward vote Captain hindsight needs to miss?
With most of the house voting electronically, he must be in very isolated isolation in an isolated cave isolated from electricity and phone masts etc if self isolation causes him to miss a vote.

Shame... He must be very lonely.

With most of the house voting electronically, he must be in very isolated isolation in an isolated cave isolated from electricity and phone masts etc if self isolation causes him to miss a vote.

Shame... He must be very lonely.

I‘m sure Sir Abstain will find a way to be unavailable on the day.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
From Guido:

1611573748206.png

syrup

LE
The yoof will lap it up though, a non binary pansexual vegan peace force is so very woke

There's some video's on Youtube of various British Army vehicles moving about in Germany and other locations.
People are commenting about the amount of crap coming out of the exhaust pipes on the wagons.
Others are telling them not to judge as it was a long time ago and we used crap fuel and multi fuel engines.

Nope still unhappy about the amount of damage tracked vehicles are doing to the environment with their emissions.
If only the Russians had thought of that they could have complained about our fleet and got them VOR'd until they passed the emissions test or we bought the fiddle kit from VW
Missed a trick there Ivan.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
There's some video's on Youtube of various British Army vehicles moving about in Germany and other locations.
People are commenting about the amount of crap coming out of the exhaust pipes on the wagons.
Others are telling them not to judge as it was a long time ago and we used crap fuel and multi fuel engines.

Nope still unhappy about the amount of damage tracked vehicles are doing to the environment with their emissions.
If only the Russians had thought of that they could have complained about our fleet and got them VOR'd until they passed the emissions test or we bought the fiddle kit from VW
Missed a trick there Ivan.
FFS, don't tell them about dumping the sump into a freshly dug pit on Soltau then... hang on, is this thread viewable by the under thirties? PRANK CALLER! PRANK CALLER!

Do I now have to live in fear of an environmentally friendly goon squad in a black Prius coming to get me?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FFS, don't tell them about dumping the sump into a freshly dug pit on Soltau then... hang on, is this thread viewable by the under thirties? PRANK CALLER! PRANK CALLER!

Do I now have to live in fear of an environmentally friendly goon squad in a black Prius coming to get me?
You will be fine, just explain to Tarquin when he drives up that you were just returning the oil, which had been drawn from the earth, to its natural home. ;)

Latest Threads