Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

1605872091538.png

Lavery Threatens Starmer with Leadership Challenge

From the comments:

1605872364527.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
SKS now having to self-isolate because a member of his team has tested +.

Had that been Boris he would be '' hiding" from something! Maybe SKS does not want to be around when an EU deal is made with a section of his Shadow Cabinet threatening to resign if he backs brexit!

Had that been Boris he would be '' hiding" from something! Maybe SKS does not want to be around when an EU deal is made with a section of his Shadow Cabinet threatening to resign if he backs brexit!
He'll just abstain, saves having to make those nasty decisions and afterwards, well he's not nicknamed Captain Hindsight for nothing.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
He'll just abstain, saves having to make those nasty decisions and afterwards, well he's not nicknamed Captain Hindsight for nothing.
He might abstain but a large number of his party colleagues probably won't!

Dredd

LE
So Gramps and The Donald have this in common, refusal to accept reality. However, to be serious if Gramps had ever got the keys to No 10 and was subsequently defeated at the next GE ???

If gramps had got in, there would not have been a need for another election . . .

I never knew we had an equalities minster for faith much less a shadow one. Or is this a 'made up' position?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I never knew we had an equalities minster for faith much less a shadow one. Or is this a 'made up' position?

Very shallow resignation reason, just goes to show the power that the woke lobby now have! For once I actually agree with what a Labour MP has said. Mind you, this was just a Jobs for the Guys and Gals post to get them extra wonga/prestige - there is no post to actually Shadow.

Latest Threads