Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Slime

LE
Goves written questions to SKS are pretty good imho.
They have a touch of ‘gotcha’ to them, but are fair questions.

1604581018767.png

Exposed: Labour Candidate Admits Faking Empty Plates from "Children All Over Teesside"

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Principles eh ?
There was a time when such behaviour would have seen you sacked, labour, liberal or tory.
Now it's par for the course.

Principles eh ?
There was a time when such behaviour would have seen you sacked, labour, liberal or tory.
Now it's par for the course.

Magic Grandpa had principles and if you didn't like them he had many more

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
I can dad dance as badly as Theresa May

While thinking about Theresa May quoting Groucho Marx I then thought about the three stooges.
I think Boris, William Hague and perhaps JRM need to form a three stooges tribute act :)

Hearing on Times Radio that Croydon council (Labour) is declaring bankruptcy, Section 114. To be fair to Starmer the trouble started long before his leadership of Labour.

philc

LE
Hearing on Times Radio that Croydon council (Labour) is declaring bankruptcy, Section 114. To be fair to Starmer the trouble started long before his leadership of Labour.

1.5 Billion, mass redundancy of non essential workers, so that’s 1000 ethnic outreach workers tin tacked.

1.5 Billion, mass redundancy of non essential workers, so that’s 1000 ethnic outreach workers tin tacked.
Don’t be silly, they’re all classified as whatever the woke equivalent of a Wartime Reserved Occupation is.

It‘ll be essential services that are cut on account of Tory austerity.

Hard to know which of the many and various Labour threads to put this news in, pretty poor for the residents of Croydon :-(
I wonder why their Labour council has run it into the ground:

Croydon Council’s Top 10 Earners

Jo Negrini (chief executive) £188,700 + £28,494 (pension) = £217,194
Guy Van Dichele (exec dir health) £215,444
“Undisclosed” (Colm Lacey?) £202,500
Shifa Mustafa (exec dir place) £153,000 + £23,103 = £176,103
Richard Simpson (exec dir resources) £143,892 + £21,550 = £165,442
Undisclosed £152,500
Eleni Ioannides (exec dir children) £150,000
Undisclosed £142,500
Jacqueline Harris-Baker (borough solicitor) £138,212
Undisclosed £127,500
* Figures obtained through FOI by the Taxpayers’ Alliance

Hard to know which of the many and various Labour threads to put this news in, pretty poor for the residents of Croydon :-(
I wonder why their Labour council has run it into the ground:

Croydon Council’s Top 10 Earners

Jo Negrini (chief executive) £188,700 + £28,494 (pension) = £217,194
Guy Van Dichele (exec dir health) £215,444
“Undisclosed” (Colm Lacey?) £202,500
Shifa Mustafa (exec dir place) £153,000 + £23,103 = £176,103
Richard Simpson (exec dir resources) £143,892 + £21,550 = £165,442
Undisclosed £152,500
Eleni Ioannides (exec dir children) £150,000
Undisclosed £142,500
Jacqueline Harris-Baker (borough solicitor) £138,212
Undisclosed £127,500
* Figures obtained through FOI by the Taxpayers’ Alliance

That’s a common theme in many areas of public, private and organisations.

At the top people are well paid with fantastic pension arrangements. But when they f-up, it seems they can also get golden goodbyes to help them in their merry way? No “fine” of sorts to or accountability. And then they land another plummy job and rinse and repeat.

I’m not criticising..... I want to be in their gang and have a lick of the cream! I can naturally cock things up. And if someone wants to pay me for that as well.....

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
That’s a common theme in many areas of public, private and organisations.

At the top people are well paid with fantastic pension arrangements. But when they f-up, it seems they can also get golden goodbyes to help them in their merry way? No “fine” of sorts to or accountability. And then they land another plummy job and rinse and repeat.

I’m not criticising..... I want to be in their gang and have a lick of the cream! I can naturally cock things up. And if someone wants to pay me for that as well.....
You must be careful. Do that with a blue ribbon on your lapel and it's cronyism, elitism, dastardly behaviour.

Red ribbons, however ...

Latest Threads