New Labour Leadership

Does the leader of the Labour Party get to appoint their Shadow Cabinet or is it decided by the NEC?
Something I wasn't aware of was that as well as the leadership and deputy leadership ballots, there was one for three NEC members, the results of which were also announced today. Momentum might be finished.

Dread

LE
Don't be so quick to judge Diane Abbott. At least, not until you've put yourself in her shoes.

View attachment 462676
She has the same facial expression that Robert Mugabe had a few months before his death....

...I don't wish death to Dianne Abbot mainly because a. it would make her a 'martyr' in the eyes of some, and b. she'd escape the consequences of her actions: I wish her a long and healthy life so that she can see Labour destroyed and with it her reputation.

Mind you, coronavirus is going after the diabetic fatties. Maybe worth a 10 quid punt.

Funnily enough my posts slagging him off as a posh twát utterly unconnected to the working class have remained. :)
I bet if you said the same about Magic Grandpa you'd get your posts deleted and be put on ze list

Momentum might be finished.
As always happens with extreme ends of the spectrum (both left and right) they will end up breaking into ever increasingly extreme factions and start arguing amonst themselves over issues which no one else cares about, like the gender fluidity of the fruit bat, or whether lesbians with one leg are more worthy than blind transgender persons of colour.
They will continue to blight the political stage without ever recieving an encore.

She has the same facial expression that Robert Mugabe had a few months before his death....

...I don't wish death to Dianne Abbot mainly because a. it would make her a 'martyr' in the eyes of some, and b. she'd escape the consequences of her actions: I wish her a long and healthy life so that she can see Labour destroyed and with it her reputation.

Mind you, coronavirus is going after the diabetic fatties. Maybe worth a 10 quid punt.

Diabetes isn't on the "eek panic even more than everyone else" list.

Funnily enough my posts slagging him off as a posh twát utterly unconnected to the working class have remained. :)
If you scroll through - the SWP is actively campaigning for everyone to abandon momentum and head to the SWP

Oh and of course Condemning Starmer for colluding** with the tories - Theres no excuse to work with them at all they must be opposed on everything.

So much for putting the people 1st and a fairer decent society above political dogma.

**Their words

Aarrggh.

The foul creature that is that Nugee woman has just finished a tepid 1-on-1 interview with Kate Silverbuns.

ffs, unless you missed it, she-the colossus that is Nugee-is coordinating repatriation flights for anyone who needs them and ensuring that he Foreign Office is doing the right thing, all the time.

Jeezus, but it was bile inducing pap-at the end, I'm surprised that Kate didn't finish off with, 'Your hair looks good, by the way: new style?'.

bleugh.
Okay, I'll bite, since I didn't see the interview. Has Lady Nugee got a new hairstyle? Only since the government doesn't consider ladies hairdressers an essential service (a massive mistake that could only be made by a metropolitan Ms Mungbean-Pashima type) and has consequently closed them all down, how has she managed to get a haircut?

Okay, I'll bite, since I didn't see the interview. Has Lady Nugee got a new hairstyle? Only since the government doesn't consider ladies hairdressers an essential service (a massive mistake that could only be made by a metropolitan Ms Mungbean-Pashima type) and has consequently closed them all down, how has she managed to get a haircut?
I think its just the same as always, she's divine!
1586027425671.png

If you want a giggle, have a look a Momentum’s Twatter feed. They are committed to holding Starmer to account and are busily being handed their collective arse on a plate by the rank and file.

Equally entertaining is Owen Jones’ feed where he is being assisted in re-identifying as a right cnut by a wide cross section of humankind.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
7777777777.PNG

New hairdo assumptions;
"He is only a knight, Camelot would have been mine."

Elitism self-deception at a truly epic level.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Did you mention he was a Grammar School Boy?
One thing to note: He was the second senior solicitor in charge of Pte Clegg Parachute Regt Defence Team, and with his boss he successfully got Pte Clegg off the charge. We have a very different man than Jeremy Corbyn, who would not have not given a flying Fuuck about Pte Clegg. Good Governments need a strong opposition; I hope we have one; however one that I hope never to be voted into power.

Last edited:

Latest Threads