Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Can anyone define the Free Speech that this country is supposed to be so proud of?

It's free speech as long as you hold the politically correct viewpoint and conform to groupthink, it's double plus good

Phoned the garage, the mechanic asked what the problem was:
Me: It has no power, frequently stalls, randomly jumps into reverse and pulls badly to the left, can you have a look at it?
Mechanic: What kind of car is it?
Me: It's a Kia Starmer

1602679668913.png

Exclusive: "Fuming" Leader of Bolton Council Demands Starmer Retracts Claim He Supports Lockdown - Guido Fawkes

1602679780286.png

However, with N.I. going for a four week circuit breaker and Wales possibly going that way...

ETA
1602683565239.png

Sheffield Mayor Dan Jarvis Refuses to Back Starmer's 'Circuit Breaker' Lockdown Plan - Guido Fawkes

Last edited:

The majority of people in Wales are already in local lockdown, and restricted to travel to local areas, not allowed to visit other peoples homes etc

Bar banning us from drinking in our own homes, they're running out of options to spoil our fun here

The majority of people in Wales are already in local lockdown, and restricted to travel to local areas, not allowed to visit other peoples homes etc

Bar banning us from drinking in our own homes, they're running out of options to spoil our fun here

. . . Ugwe Drakeford and his team are working on that . . .

mek_us_own_fun.png

The long winter nights just flew by...

I've got a friend who lives in a small village on the Flintshire/Denbighshire border. She's told me that she can go anywhere in Flintshire but can't go to her local shop because it is in Denbighshire.

I used to work for a company on the old Dorset/Hampshire border, where one office is in Dorset and the other is in pre 1974 Hampshire. Imagine going to work and being told that you can't go to a meeting in the other office over the road because it's in the wrong county.

I doubt very much if this notion lasts until tomorrow morning.
The Welsh really need to sack Labour off.
I doubt its sunk in yet that it means no food or drink nor anything else travelling in by lorry. Airports gotta close, docks, yacht marinas, no trains etc. Still don't understand how it'll work since the police service are not under the Welsh Assembly.

kalliste

Clanker
This stuff is straight out of "Puckoon" so you can't actually say, "you can't make this stuff up" but Clown World is elevating to improbable heights of absurdity.

I doubt its sunk in yet that it means no food or drink nor anything else travelling in by lorry. Airports gotta close, docks, yacht marinas, no trains etc. Still don't understand how it'll work since the police service are not under the Welsh Assembly.
Not to mention the caravan parks and mobile homes where a lot of people from England are isolating.

Wales.
What are you fcvking like:

Liverpool I think was the trigger, most of North Wales is in local lockdown, but Liverpool being a covid hotspot could travel into north wales and visit pubs, where back home they are shut

There may be politics back home, but local sentiment seems to be I can't have any fun, so why should anyone else

I assume lorrys from Ireland on the A55 will carry on as normal, otherwise the Irish are going to see what Brexit means earlier than expected

I've got a friend who lives in a small village on the Flintshire/Denbighshire border. She's told me that she can go anywhere in Flintshire but can't go to her local shop because it is in Denbighshire.

I used to work for a company on the old Dorset/Hampshire border, where one office is in Dorset and the other is in pre 1974 Hampshire. Imagine going to work and being told that you can't go to a meeting in the other office over the road because it's in the wrong county.

Your friend isn't in her 70's and regales you tales of shagging famous rock stars by any chance?

Latest Threads