Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder if she is taking legal advice from the former Peterbrough MP the fragrant Fiona Onasanya, late of HMP Bronzefield.
One can only hope...

More Tales from the Tottenham Turnip:

1601328102858.png

Last edited:
I would guess that the other woman is either her ex-partner or a love rival.

I'll wager the evidence presented in court shows her to be a very nasty piece of work

I wonder if she is taking legal advice from the former Peterbrough MP the fragrant Fiona Onasanya, late of HMP Bronzefield.

Or PR advice from Kate 'Smash you face open' Osamor?

Or PR advice from Kate 'Smash you face open' Osamor?
Osamor could always write a letter to the judge on HoC headed notepaper :)

Virtue signalling at its finest!
1601378817643.png

In my Dr's surgery when they doing flu jabs you're told to leave arms bare or easily accessible, no sitting down because they'd need to clean up after you. In, name check, temp check, through to the room, jab, out. Less than 3 mins.

View attachment 508217
In my Dr's surgery when they doing flu jabs you're told to leave arms bare or easily accessible, no sitting down because they'd need to clean up after you. In, name check, temp check, through to the room, jab, out. Less than 3 mins.

It's not a fake prick pic, he's a genuine prick

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 508217
Is he 70? Vulnerable?

If not I hope he paid for that prick.

Is he 70? Vulnerable?

If not I hope he paid for that prick.
All changed. 65 and over entitled free. Under 65 and classified as vulnerable (diabetes etc. etc.) Free. Once those lot are all pricked they start on 50 - 65, free. Schoolkids free and usually done at school.
Edited: Thats in England, wee Nicky will do something different of course. The other two I got no idea.

Last edited:
Onasanya, Osamor and now Webbe. Talk about identikit, in more ways than one.
Hardie must be spinning in his grave!

All changed. 65 and over entitled free. Under 65 and classified as vulnerable (diabetes etc. etc.) Free. Once those lot are all pricked they start on 50 - 65, free. Schoolkids free and usually done at school.
Edited: Thats in England, wee Nicky will do something different of course. The other two I got no idea.

The one with the French girlfriend certainly does, again

First phase from October
The following groups are eligible for the flu vaccine from October:
  • All primary school children
  • Children aged 2 to 5 (children must be aged 2 years or above on 1 September 2020 and not yet in school)
  • Anyone aged 65 and over (by 31 March 2021)
  • Anyone with an eligible health condition
  • Pregnant women
  • Healthcare workers
  • Unpaid and young carers
  • Those living in the same home as people previously shielding from coronavirus
  • Social care workers who provide direct personal care
Second phase from December
Those aged 55 to 64 (by 31 March 2021) who would not usually be eligible will also be offered the flu vaccine from December.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It seems to me that at this time with Covid-19 becoming rampant in parts of the UK it would be expected that the opposition parties instead of critisizing the government at every turn would best serve the country by being constructive and offer advice where they believe that Boris is failing to tackle the problem effectively.
Absolutely, and moreover it would also (if one threw in a pinch of cynicism) serve their ends better because even though in opposition they could be seen to have the good heart and the humility to muck despite being voted second.

However, the reason Corbyn ruled out entering into any emergency government with the Tories (despite not being asked to... 80-seat majority and all that) is that he's such a bitter little príck that he wouldn't ever be able to hand any credit to BoJo and his colleagues.

Too many in the Party of the People Labour Party are of similar, extreme small-mindedness.

Onasanya, Osamor and now Webbe. Talk about identikit, in more ways than one.
Hardie must be spinning in his grave!
Hardie was a racist. He'd have been spinning in his grave at the thought of foreigners coming over here, stinking of [insert racist stereotype of food flavouring], taking our jobs as elected representatives.

Latest Threads