Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Meanwhile, the Momentum Babes of Parliament are outraged . . . outraged, I tell ye!:

Lord Sir Keir must be sobbing into his muesli this morning.

. . . by the by: those of you who recognise the fragrant Nadia, she hit the headlines in May when she revealed that she had been sacked from her casual care home job after having challenged Management of the issue of PPE.

What she failed to reveal is that she had volunteered for this noble work and, over a year, had completed 8 shifts.

:rolleyes:
Update - It seems her resignation as a Labour PPS came as some surprise to her.
1600942731843.png

Moment Nadia Whittome Found Out She'd Been Sacked - Guido Fawkes

Last edited:

philc

LE
Update - It seems her resignation as a Labour PPS came as some surprise to her.
View attachment 506878
Moment Nadia Whittome Found Out She'd Been Sacked - Guido Fawkes

Two thoughts, she says the British legion opposed this bill, yet Google makes no mention of this, so is she a lair or my Google skills failing me?

Secondly these MPs voting against the Labour whip, defying Stammer just highlight the problem, this behavior will not win back seats no matter how well Stammer does against Boris over a few weekly questions, thats if he is doing well, seems to be a long game of ping pong.

Two thoughts, she says the British legion opposed this bill, yet Google makes no mention of this, so is she a lair or my Google skills failing me?

Secondly these MPs voting against the Labour whip, defying Stammer just highlight the problem, this behavior will not win back seats no matter how well Stammer does against Boris over a few weekly questions, thats if he is doing well, seems to be a long game of ping pong.
I understand that the RBL have a problem with the 6 year time limit for injury claims by veterans. Not the whole bill.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
she says the British legion opposed this bill, yet Google makes no mention of this, so is she a lair or my Google skills failing me?
Following a liberal application of Google-fu, I have found no mention of any RBL dissent on the Overseas Operations Bill. She's a big, fat porky pie merchant.

I believe the appropriate term is Wiff Waff, in this arena.

woger wabbit

War Hero
Is not the report on Savill's nefarious activities still awaited? perhaps we should now await this before we end the theme? Probably going to cost the BBC much wonga when report published as bus loads of lawyers arrive at their front door wanting compo for numerous women of by now a certain age?

It seems to me that at this time with Covid-19 becoming rampant in parts of the UK it would be expected that the opposition parties instead of critisizing the government at every turn would best serve the country by being constructive and offer advice where they believe that Boris is failing to tackle the problem effectively.

Poor Sir Kneelsalot, all he can do for the next 4 years is pout and ask lawyerly set piece clever questions that go right over the public’s head.

She may well have a "lair" but yes she has been shown to have been creative with her claims.

Still waiting for iKeir to detail how he would done things differently in the Covid crisis without using the manual of hindsight.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

philc

LE
Still waiting for iKeir to detail how he would done things differently in the Covid crisis without using the manual of hindsight.

I watched the opposition Health spokesman dodge, well rather ignore a question framed just like this on Yesterdays Daily Politics, "So what would your solution of been, lets talk about Leicester shall we"

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor Sir Kneelsalot, all he can do for the next 4 years is pout and ask lawyerly set piece clever questions that go right over the public’s head.

And try to fight off Maomentum in the CLPs. Look atthe history of two in Liverpool, one of whom is reputed to have sung 'hey Jews not Hey Jude', maybe he had big Len's hand up 'arris working his mouth and the other is just scum pure unadulterated scum/

Latest Threads