Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

1600897696554.png

I don't even need to comment....

her and angela rayner - bleh. wrong-dailey looks like she should be beating the snot out of various illegitimate offspring outside a gregg's and rayner sounds like it. is this really the best they can do?

I'm just shocked I haven't heard Angela Rayner go "But I am bovvered" yet, it's so out of character

At least Starmer, at PMQs today, had the excuse he was reading from his script when he amply demonstrated, twice just to confirm it, that he couldn’t tell the difference between how a virus spreads and means that can be used to control that spread.
You really have to despair!
Does the virus have a defence lawyer?..

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
her and angela rayner - bleh. wrong-dailey looks like she should be beating the snot out of various illegitimate offspring outside a gregg's and rayner sounds like it. is this really the best they can do?

Yes it is. Maybe Mong Bailey was beating the snot out of Rayners grandkids.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
If "The light that shines twice as bright burns half as long", then that cnt's going to be fcking immortal.

I'm convinced he should be on some sort of register, the creepy cnut.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm just shocked I haven't heard Angela Rayner go "But I am bovvered" yet, it's so out of character

good lord almighty. people like this make me shudder. and I grew up in some dog rough areas.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Query: Which country is CV19 free please?
It doesn't matter. Those lies are now accepted as FACT! by his followers and passed on. Until someone in Government gets a grip of this, Boris and the Good Guys are fighting a losing battle.

Meanwhile, the Momentum Babes of Parliament are outraged . . . outraged, I tell ye!:

Lord Sir Keir must be sobbing into his muesli this morning.

. . . by the by: those of you who recognise the fragrant Nadia, she hit the headlines in May when she revealed that she had been sacked from her casual care home job after having challenged Management of the issue of PPE.

What she failed to reveal is that she had volunteered for this noble work and, over a year, had completed 8 shifts.

:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, the Momentum Babes of Parliament are outraged . . . outraged, I tell ye!:

Lord Sir Keir must be sobbing into his muesli this morning.

. . . by the by: those of you who recognise the fragrant Nadia, she hit the headlines in May when she revealed that she had been sacked from her casual care home job after having challenged Management of the issue of PPE.

What she failed to reveal is that she had volunteered for this noble work and, over a year, had completed 8 shifts.

:rolleyes:

I'm frankly disgusted at the way politicians treat our underpaid BAME front-line NHS staff like Nadia Whittome.

They are all quite literally Hitler.

Not to worry. Just more sad and desperate scrabbling to justify cheap shots at BoJo.

Like Tony Blair gets a flight to Italy and moon howling remainers think they've got something to blame Boris, it's a conspiracy Boris has fled the country etc etc

Latest Threads