Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

Because Theresa is in my bedroom, wallowing in the aftermath.

Send her my love as it's my turn next. Make sure she wears that latex number again, the chaffing has eased up.

Just seen iKeir on BBC 1 when I as expecting Repair Shop. I thought even they couldn’t repair the Labour Party.

I've been sort of impressed by Sir Kier until tonight. Not after that speech. What a w**ker.
I switched over to Mary Berry for couple minutes otherwise I would have started pigeon shouting at the telly.

Pteranadon

LE
Book Reviewer
My MPO
Leader Sir Keir Starmer QC MP

Deputy Angela Rayner

Life will be very different in the Labour Party!
My MP. I met him at the start of the Brexit referendum campaign. Gave him a hard time about the limp approach of the Labour party and I had a decent reply. He can't be worse than the current shower of cads and bounders

Since COVID has ended my entire industry I have taken an actual job type job for the duration in a unionised industry and plan to subvert Unite from within....

The peoples flag is brightest red,
stained with the blood of martyred dead etc...

(can't remember the rest but I think the last verse ends

The working class can kiss my arse
I've got the foreman's job at last.) ;)

He can't be worse than the current shower of cads and bounders
I hate to be the one to tell you that you've been asleep a year, and Sir Ikeir is the current shower.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
At least Becky won’t be drafting it! :-D
View attachment 506672

her and angela rayner - bleh. wrong-dailey looks like she should be beating the snot out of various illegitimate offspring outside a gregg's and rayner sounds like it. is this really the best they can do?

Don’t forget they are the front men/women. It’s those behind the throne that we have to worry about.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I've been sort of impressed by Sir Kier until tonight. Not after that speech. What a w**ker.
Lots of words to say nothing, except 'it's not fair' 'we want change', 'trust us'.

1600897187212.png

Slime

LE

I noted I could only see him from the waist upwards. I kept wanting the camera to pan down below the desk..............to see if Kier was still down on one knee for BLM :)

Latest Threads