Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Labour Leadership

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Considering Ikeir's wife is Jewish and his children are being raised in the Jewish faith why did he support Corbyn and serve in his shadow cabinet. At least Nandy had the guts to walk away. Why does he have racist and anti-semitic bigots in his shadow cabinet, oops forgot Len told him who he was having. Ikeir didn't have a choice.

Done to death.
" Mr Starmer was head of the CPS when the decision was made not to prosecute Savile but he was not the reviewing lawyer for the case. An official investigation commissioned later by Starmer criticised both prosecutors and police for their handling of the allegations. "

Still, it's Arrse, minds have already been made up.

So You're saying Starmer commissioned an official investigation to exonerate himself because he was present but not involved in the decision?

A.N.Other

Old-Salt
Back in June there was a debate in the Commons on ammendments to the new Finance Bill. A couple had been proposed the the Loan Charge APPG. This would have removed the Loan Charge legislation, which is retrospective taxation of legal tax arrangements and has led to 7 suicides to date.

The clause was debated but not voted on. This was because the Labour leadership whipped MPs to abstain.

My therapist is now concerned that I may become the 8th suicide.

I sent the email below to Kier Starmer:

Dear Sir Keir

Thank you for whipping your MPs to abstain from tonight's vote on NC31. You have chosen to extend the unjust treatment of me and thousands of others who acted in good faith. You have supported a Conservative government to oppress and bully the people who keep this country afloat. Contractors are core to the flexible workforce needed by the NHS, local government and government agencies. HMRC has waged a sustained war against contractors which has reduced the pool of resources and pushed up the cost to the treasury. I have worked in the Civil service for 20 years and have seen the steady decline in quality of contract staff in line with costs. Government projects need a flexible workforce and by not supporting contractors you are pushing more profit for Deloitte, IBM and other big companies brought in to fill the gap.

Your action this evening has betrayed the very workers the Labour Party is supposed to protect. I'm from a Labour Town, my father a ward chair and a steelworker, we collected food during the miners strike. We did everything to support the party and our fellow workers.

I, and thousands of cleaners, doctors, nurses, social workers have been let down by you and your party. I am ashamed of what you now represent.

You have either been fooled by a Conservative minister or have knowingly chosen to betray the trust placed in you.

I will continue to fight against the Loan Charge, while taking my antidepressants and praying I do not again sink so low I consider suicide. I will wait for an emboldened HMRC to increase the pressure on me. I expect I will now be made bankrupt, lose my home, my security clearance and as a result, my job. You have chosen to add to this country's problems by trashing a career and creating another drain on government resources.

I know. I've done my research, and have been trying to wake people up to the vast Deep State conspiracy.
Jews can also morph into anything or anyone, so Starmer might well be one of them..

So how do you know Starmer isn't really Theresa May?

What’s clear from a swift scour across the usual suspect left leaning sites is that the Momentum wing is not very happy with yesterday’s speech. It pleases me, because it’s obvious the PLP will continue to fight like rats in a sack for the foreseeable future, despite Starmer’s promise of ‘a new style of leadership’.
They haven’t gone away you know!

What’s clear from a swift scour across the usual suspect left leaning sites is that the Momentum wing is not very happy with yesterday’s speech. It pleases me, because it’s obvious the PLP will continue to fight like rats in a sack for the foreseeable future, despite Starmer’s promise of ‘a new style of leadership’.

I think he means attempting to lead vs Corbyn's putsch

Can’t wait for the new manifesto or political suicide note as the ones under his predecessor were judged to be.

Can’t wait for the new manifesto or political suicide note as the ones under his predecessor were judged to be.
At least Becky won’t be drafting it! :-D
0EDBA22D-29D1-40A9-AAC9-67886BF9AC93.jpeg

Latest Threads