New Labour Leadership

Maybe there is still hope. Right now it looks like a shite show where I lose my house, security clearance and job. Worst still, others may take their lives.

Labour started this with IR35. Tories made it worse with Loan Charge. Now Labour look to be finishing the job.
Well look, I've been there. I've been fighting to get legal aid against Banks for the last 25 years, It ain't happened yet. Plus Labour completely shit my job. I know what it's like to be in the pit of despair- that's when the woman in my life proved she was a gold nugget of some proportion. She could have upped sticks and taken the kids, she didn't. Ultimately people have to have a bit of faith. One is going to have to expect a bit of over reaction from the Government given all that they've undertaken. But this is not Just Britain-it's global and deals will have to be done. Any provisions that are made in the finance Bill, are just that provisions, they can be dropped. But ultimately HMRC will have to be sorted and they are still sorting out the effects of 2005 in terms of job losses and changes in priority.

Slime

LE
It was brilliant to hear Starmer criticise the government for turning a blind eye to Russian interference in the U.K.

He‘s been desperate to find the right time to talk about Russian interference ever since he sat perfectly quietly next to Corbyn on the front bench and listened to Corbyn say he would rather trust Russia than the U.K. over the novichock poisonings........

It seems the evidence over the Salisbury case wasn’t good enough for the QC, but the ‘no evidence‘ now is more than good enough!

It’s perhaps not a surprise though. he spent years keeping silent about anti semitism too.

philc

LE
This is the sort of in fighting that will dog Stammer till the next election. It must be going on up and down the country in local Labour Parties. Corbyn, Antisemitisim, Trans rights, centerist Labour MPs, the bickering is unbelievable.

This is about Rosie Duffield who I had never heard of, she is MP for Canterbury, slim majority and would be Tory if it were not for Student votes.

Seems she embellished her CV, sent her children to Grammar School, is taking a stand against Labour Antisemitism, is not the poor penniless single mother they though and generally pissed of the left wing part of the the local CLP.

Its long winded rant but shows the petty vindictiveness of Corbyn supporters and the desire not to win an election but keep the party pure yet again.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
This is the sort of in fighting that will dog Stammer till the next election. It must be going on up and down the country in local Labour Parties. Corbyn, Antisemitisim, Trans rights, centerist Labour MPs, the bickering is unbelievable.

This is about Rosie Duffield who I had never heard of, she is MP for Canterbury, slim majority and would be Tory if it were not for Student votes.

Seems she embellished her CV, sent her children to Grammar School, is taking a stand against Labour Antisemitism, is not the poor penniless single mother they though and generally pissed of the left wing part of the the local CLP.

Its long winded rant but shows the petty vindictiveness of Corbyn supporters and the desire not to win an election but keep the party pure yet again.

The link is well worth a read for a demonstration of hilarious small minded bitchiness, as are the comments which swiftly descend into Jew-hating moonbattery. I know someone who is involved in her constituency office and Duffield is by all accounts a bit sh*t and somewhat amoral, but she's hardly the ogre painted in this hatchet job.

It was brilliant to hear Starmer criticise the government for turning a blind eye to Russian interference in the U.K.

He‘s been desperate to find the right time to talk about Russian interference ever since he sat perfectly quietly next to Corbyn on the front bench and listened to Corbyn say he would rather trust Russia than the U.K. over the novichock poisonings........

It seems the evidence over the Salisbury case wasn’t good enough for the QC, but the ‘no evidence‘ now is more than good enough!

It’s perhaps not a surprise though. he spent years keeping silent about anti semitism too.
Especially as the so called NHS trade deal documents were leaked to Agent Cob Corbyn by the Russians, there's some Russian interference Starmer could investigate

But then he's just another Marxist with a Blair like cover of normality

Slime

LE
Especially as the so called NHS trade deal documents were leaked to Agent Cob Corbyn by the Russians, there's some Russian interference Starmer could investigate

But then he's just another Marxist with a Blair like cover of normality
I did think of that deal, but that was more Whisprin Barry’s finest hour :)

I’m sure you remember Barry shouting at the media rather than Whisprin during the press conference that followed him and Corbyn waving the papers around :)

A good insight into the Momentum mindset, this will be going on in every CLP Branch throughout the land? I guess the crunch could come after Super Thursday 2021 after two years worth of local authority and mayoral elections plus the Jock and Taff assembly vote. If Lab do not improve or just mark time or slide back could this lead to a palace coup to knock Sir K off his perch, if he improves this will strenghten his position to purge more extreme elements.

Blimey, was she being paid by the word!

Blimey, was she being paid by the word!
From the article:
“and nailed posters to stakes every evening after work”.
Bit harsh, but could catch on, particularly if it was some of the more shouty posters on here! :grin:

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer

And promotes the racist anti-semite Shah to his front bench.

aardvark64

War Hero
Won't apologise for re-posting this, I think Chris Rock hit too many nails squarely on the head. See 2 min onwards for what to do if you have a bat-shit crazy passenger...

Momentum and the left must be in melt down, love to see them chewing the carpets -

Any chance of a Nobel Peace Prize for Trump? With this and his work on North Korea he must be one of the most peaceful presidents the Americans have had in decades.

And the meltdowns from the left would be a joy to behold.

Any chance of a Nobel Peace Prize for Trump? With this and his work on North Korea he must be one of the most peaceful presidents the Americans have had in decades.

And the meltdowns from the left would be a joy to behold.
Also when Iran shot down the USN drone, Admiral's and assorted hawks wanted military action of some sort Trump replied 'no one has been killed' NFA. Trump thinks war's cost money.

Latest Threads