New Labour Leadership

I guess they took a hint from the online kicking Thickie Burgon took after he posted his top 25 things I did (none of which ever happened) a few hours after bojo went into ICU with no mention of the PM.

Is this chap out of his tree ?

David Lammy, Shadow Justice Secretary

Ed Miliband, Shadow Business, Energy and Industrial Secretary

Emily Thornberry, Shadow International Trade Secretary

Yes really!

Three gopping errors there
Couldn't think of three bigger cretins to fill such posts.

Talk about dodging a bullet:

Following the latest advice from the CMO and SMO, the Home Secretary has a few words to say.

" To all you children in lockdown, I hope you've been working hard on your costumes, as it's only a few days to go until Carnival!

Talk about dodging a bullet:

Following the latest advice from the CMO and SMO, the Home Secretary has a few words to say.

" To all you children in lockdown, I hope you've been working hard on your costumes, as it's only a few days to go until Carnival!
I suppose they could get mugged or stabbed at home to recreate the festival ambiance

I suppose they could get mugged or stabbed at home to recreate the festival ambiance
I'm sure 'da comuneetey' can step up to the plate with a few instructables on securely attaching machetes to broomhandles with stockpiled khazi roll soaked in superglue so the whole hood can join in the festival spirit while maintaining social distancing.

bob231

War Hero
Saw some of that in my local supermarket and thought I'd try some to remind me of my time in foreign parts.

F***in' gopping!
One of the (very dubious) staples of a KIPION deployment.

Always a sad day, when the chefs ran out of sausages and bacon from the UK and it was turkey ersatz for the rest of the trip...

Dread

LE
So apparently Momentum are 'suffering' their first schism:
Have a look at that bunch of cockwombles and retards. If Corbyn had got in they would have been his stormtroopers.

Have a look at that bunch of cockwombles and retards. If Corbyn had got in they would have been his stormtroopers.
Provisional Momentum?

Not if Continuity Momentum get their way...

Nice logo:

1586345529064.png

. . . almost certain that I've seen something quite like it elsewhere, though . . . only it was a bit more 'crossy'.

Last edited:
Provisional Momentum?
not as such, but you've got this lot to stir into the mix:

to save anyone taking a peek, they're a bunch of *******, too :)

Most of that lot looked like they have been in lockdown and social isolating for years!

You do have to admire nay look at with disdain the way the clip contains , from the 200 people , views portraying groups such as male , female , young , old , medical profession , those still learning how to apply slap , various hues , mothers and children , regional dialect ... etc ,… I could be wrong but I am sure one was reading from a prompt card but I cann’t be arrsed to watch again ….. anyhoo looks like a winner to me but for whom I am not sure .

.... and now for something more productive .than that video ... weeding .

Last edited:

Latest Threads