New Labour Leadership

I wonder, when parliament sits again, if Corbyn will have a carer to take him to the back benches in case he becomes confused.
Aye, Diannnne.

I wonder, when parliament sits again, if Corbyn will have a carer to take him to the back benches in case he becomes confused.
Perhaps he could share a carer with Dianne Abbott, they could help her put matching shoes on her feet as well

wheel

LE
I have to admit bring slightly sorry for KS. He comes in to the leadership of Labour when they are so split and the in-fighting is bloody, the people he really has to choose from for his Shadow Cabinet are fairly second-rate and, worst of all, he is faced by probably the most competent government for decades!

Mind you, I don't feel that sorry! :)
Why do you feel sorry for him ?. The bloody idiot applied for the job.

Last edited:
He knows exactly where the back benches are. Just wait until the first time he defies the whip! (which will probably be right after Starmers maiden speech as leader)
As I have said before, the man has nothing. No style, no grace, no conviction and no sense.

Even Momentum has had the good grace to wish him well - regrettably a number of their (more ignorant) followers have seen fit to criticize this
I guess they took a hint from the online kicking Thickie Burgon took after he posted his top 25 things I did (none of which ever happened) a few hours after bojo went into ICU with no mention of the PM.

Did anyone else notice the slightly tortured northern accent the new Dear Leader appeared to adopt today? The sound bite quote about supporting HMG but "moving them" to where they "needed to be" was delivered in a quite bizarre strangulated tone.

It would be nice if a competition on who was the most disadvantaged allied with bonus points for identity nonsense broke out.

One wonders whether the new Dear Leader is angling for an "our Kier" type moniker.....

Latest Threads