New Labour Leadership

So this MP receives £420k from Chinese Govt/Communist Party/G2 take your pick, but at same time snitches to MI5. Now amongst China's 1.402 billion population there are going to be one or two people pissed off with that to say the least. Can I suggest to the Honorable MP that it would be a good idea for him never to visit China or go even near to it in future !
Beware of Chinese tourists visiting Salisbury.

Smelly fish will complain in the Scottish Parliament that yet again we Jocks are being treated like second class citizens by NOT being targetted by the Chinese intelligence services. We deserve better on the international stage, we demand world recognition, we demand honey potting and brown envelopes stuffed full with cash (Scottish pounds only please)!

That will be the missing 600k, China tried a bribe but wanted their money back once they discovered how shite a police state the SNP manage to administer

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Oh dear. BBC headlines in the morning?
Keir Starmer enjoys beer with Labour workers despite lockdown rules banning indoor social gatherings.
LABOUR have dismissed an election ‘booze row’ after Sir Keir Starmer enjoyed a beer after a day on the campaign trail.

Strangely vanished after a brief mention on the BBC site, along with the China thing.

Grownup_Rafbrat

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh dear. BBC headlines in the morning?
Keir Starmer enjoys beer with Labour workers despite lockdown rules banning indoor social gatherings.
LABOUR have dismissed an election ‘booze row’ after Sir Keir Starmer enjoyed a beer after a day on the campaign trail.

Will he resign?

Smelly fish will complain in the Scottish Parliament that yet again we Jocks are being treated like second class citizens by NOT being targetted by the Chinese intelligence services. We deserve better on the international stage, we demand world recognition, we demand honey potting and brown envelopes stuffed full with cash (Scottish pounds only please)!
But Gardiner is a Weegie. Maybe he's a closet Nat as well, and the Chinks have sussed him? Damned clever, these Chinese!

Dredd

LE
Strangely vanished after a brief mention on the BBC site, along with the China thing.

What, this one with the perfectly serviceable link still operational?

Can you give me a definition of "vanished" please because I seem to have a different understanding of it from you.

Can you give me a definition of "vanished" please because I seem to have a different understanding of it from you.

It’s a victims mentality.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

It wasn't there 3hrs ago, sorry my crystal ball didn't pick up a future mention. I notice you couldn't find the Keir story either.

Last edited:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
They had a Security Minister on BBC Breakfast. They gave him 15 seconds on the Chinese security issue but spent 10 minutes badgering him about whether there was a party at No10 to celebrate Boris murdering the Duke of Edinburg, or not.

We know what their priorities are.

Dredd

LE
It wasn't there 3hrs ago, sorry my crystal ball didn't pick up a future mention. I notice you couldn't find the Keir story either.

It is the same story I posted yesterday. That was more than 3 hours ago. But you keep on with the false narratives and accusations to try and fit the very prejudice you accuse them of having.

But no, there was nowt on the BBC on that Starmer thing.

Neither is it on that bastion of left-wing propaganda, Sky News.

Good spot.

well perhaps not vanished more like Varnished. The air time actually given to the Labour infractions is underwhelming, but hey lets make sure Boris resigns. Frankly the lot should be taken out and shot with a wooden gun loaded with Pig manure. Maaan it's rank. I can just see the parrot on the shoulder "Ooooooh look what they're doing now?"

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It is the same story I posted yesterday. That was more than 3 hours ago. But you keep on with the false narratives and accusations to try and fit the very prejudice you accuse them of having.

But no, there was nowt on the BBC on that Starmer thing.

Neither is it on that bastion of left-wing propaganda, Sky News.

Good spot.
It was there last night it wasn't there this morning, now that to me means it vanished. But you carry on if it keeps you happy.

Quite ironic, given the bulk of your postings are whining about how poorly done to you are and Boris ruining everything along with telling lies.

I can see your bottom lip quivering as you post.

What lies are those?

Latest Threads