New Labour Leadership

Keir is having a reshuffle.

Mostly of people you have never heard of.

Out of interest, I understand he can’t remove the Rayner woman from the post of Deputy Leader under party rules, but can she be sacked from the Shadow Cabinet and still retain the Dep Ldr’s role.
Bit of a nuclear option, but it would be fun to watch.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mammy Sturgeon will be outraged if an English politician knocks her speech off the top of the news! :)

Out of interest, I understand he can’t remove the Rayner woman from the post of Deputy Leader under party rules, but can she be sacked from the Shadow Cabinet and still retain the Dep Ldr’s role.
Bit of a nuclear option, but it would be fun to watch.
According to Angela, she isn’t aware of Keir’s reshuffle. She is “just getting on with my job of making the Labour Party ready for Government”.
Pleased to see they are working in Harmony on their grand plan! :grin:

Mammy Sturgeon will be outraged if an English politician knocks her speech off the top of the news! :)
I’ve got her on in the background, whilst doing some admin on the laptop (and following Arrse of course)!
Christ, her voice is grating!

According to Angela, she isn’t aware of Keir’s reshuffle. She is “just getting on with my job of making the Labour Party ready for Government”.
Pleased to see they are working in Harmony on their grand plan! :grin:
That’s what brought the notion to mind. He appears to have side-lined her on this, and I was idly wondering just how far it could go.

That’s what brought the notion to mind. He appears to have side-lined her on this, and I was idly wondering just how far it could go.
The bridesmaid should not outshine the bride.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I’ve got her on in the background, whilst doing some admin on the laptop (and following Arrse of course)!
Christ, her voice is grating!
I tried to listen, 'onest guv, but I could not stand it and switched over the Bargain Hunt!

I tried to listen, 'onest guv, but I could not stand it and switched over the Bargain Hunt!
As she was slagging off the “corrupt” Westminster Government, I recalled her own despicable performance at the Inquiry in March this year. She appears to have miraculously regained her memory!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Angeluh is in post due to nearly three quarters of a million Union £s paid in to her election campaign for Dep Lead.(Allegedly) No way can Sir Kneesy just dump her, Unions won't allow it!

Angeluh is in post due to nearly three quarters of a million Union £s paid in to her election campaign for Dep Lead.(Allegedly) No way can Sir Kneesy just dump her, Unions won't allow it!
I know that, but was she elected to an automatic Shadow Cabinet post?
Could she be dumped from that role, while retaining her elected post as Dep Ldr?
There’s probably no precedent, but is it possible - at least in theory?

Well I hope rayner stays in place for ever. She is a memento mori reminding me that no matter how incompetent the present government may be,
I despise the current labour crop to the core of my being

Last edited:
As she was slagging off the “corrupt” Westminster Government, [...]
Corruption you say? What like outside, unelected, uncountable bodies having control over the politician? That sort of thing?

I do wish a journalist would have a crack live on air. You know, get her into full rant then BLAMO.

The bridesmaid should not outshine the bride.

Now I've thoughts of Angela dressed as a bridesmaid, and I run up to her stuff a ballgag on her and ride her bareback whispering "I voted Tory" in her ears

And they say romance is dead...

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Natasha Raskin-Sharp is a definite improvement... and i would!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Corruption you say? What like outside, unelected, uncountable bodies having control over the politician? That sort of thing?

I do wish a journalist would have a crack live on air. You know, get her into full rant then BLAMO.
Penny Mordaunt took AR to task and put her back in her box a wee while ago. Rayner starts off looking smug as though she had already won her argument. Halfway through the mask is on yet the scowl is still apparent.

Listen to the end for the 'money shot'.

This is typical of the disrespectful, self entitled arrogance we see all the time today. She is obviously someone who is used to getting her own way by stamping her foot and having a tantrum, and is not used to someone standing their ground so robustly against her because no doubt her use of the accusing words, racist, homophobic etc. etc. she holds as the ace up her sleeve normally does the trick to shut the opposition up and win the argument.

People with his sort of attitude and approach have been allowed to go through their professional 'working' lives and prior, without ever being seriously challenged.
I'm surprised she didn't refer to the Deputy Speaker as Comrade Madam Secretary, the brainwashed Komsomol brat.

Latest Threads