New Labour Leadership

zara sultana and the many other nut jobs are behind the entire anti-semitism crisis in labour.

I had a gander at her wiki entry as I was initially bemused that a seemingly 22 year old was a MP, only to discover her DoB was edited in addition to her fondness for OBL.

It never ceases to amaze me that in tandem with never having done a real day's work in her life, she has repeatedly espoused anti-Semitic views on social media etc yet is a MP.

Londo

LE
I had a gander at her wiki entry as I was initially bemused that a seemingly 22 year old was a MP, only to discover her DoB was edited in addition to her fondness for OBL.

It never ceases to amaze me that in tandem with never having done a real day's work in her life, she has repeatedly espoused anti-Semitic views on social media etc yet is a MP.
I would suspect that as well as being anti Semitic she would be also anti-British . Just another of what I call labour scum and there is an awful lot of them as labour MP's

Only good thing about her that I read on wiki is that she had her A levels . The slaggg .

Londo

LE
Well I suppose if she spent her latter years in high school doing an 'Angela Rayner' her dad/ brothers/ uncles/ etc would have dragged her out in to the garden and stoned her to death.
I would strongly suspect that it would of been her dad/ brothers/ uncles/ etc giving her the A levels .

He looks surprised in that picture. Ok, Challenge for everyone... can you find a picture of SKS in which he isn't looking faintly surprised/bewildered by everything?

My bold Early onset of dementia?

View attachment 616601Some clever clogs has been updating their wiki page.
A little snippet (3 mins) of a recent episode of petulance, rudeness and 9 year old 'attitude' from Zara Sultana MP (Lab).

What with this current spate of wretchedness coming from the Labour side of the house (Onasanya, Webbe (albeit Ind now not Lab), Rayner, Sultana)) is there anything comparable from the Tory side? I think not but happy to be proved otherwise.

Childlike idiots; unfortunately not useful idiots.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A little snippet (3 mins) of a recent episode of petulance, rudeness and 9 year old 'attitude' from Zara Sultana MP (Lab).

What with this current spate of wretchedness coming from the Labour side of the house (Onasanya, Webbe (albeit Ind now not Lab), Rayner, Sultana)) is there anything comparable from the Tory side? I think not but happy to be proved otherwise.

This has been posted before but is a good reminder of the low level of intelligence and competence of some of our MPs, especially Opposition MPs. She had made her point and all she had to do was reword her question so it would be acceptable to the Chair. No, she could not, or would not, find the words to do so, so she lost the question completely, lost the opportunity she had to challenge the Government, letting her Party down and also her Constituents.

Still, as a Party tick-box MP, she will probably be reselected to stand at the next GE!

exbluejob

LE
Book Reviewer
This has been posted before but is a good reminder of the low level of intelligence and competence of some of our MPs, especially Opposition MPs. She had made her point and all she had to do was reword her question so it would be acceptable to the Chair. No, she could not, or would not, find the words to do so, so she lost the question completely, lost the opportunity she had to challenge the Government, letting her Party down and also her Constituents.

Still, as a Party tick-box MP, she will probably be reselected to stand at the next GE!
Her behaviour reminds me of a sullen teenager, oh wait.........

Apologies.

I did a search and didn’t think it had been posted before.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Apologies.

I did a search and didn’t think it had been posted before.
No need to apologise. It is good to be reminded of the incompetence of some MPs.

What with this current spate of wretchedness coming from the Labour side of the house (Onasanya, Webbe (albeit Ind now not Lab), Rayner, Sultana)) [...]

Notice a trend? All of them appear to be young(ish) female and most cases a minority.

This raises a question in my mind, what are they playing at? What's the long term plan here? What optic are they trying to establish? Luckily, I then remember that it may well just be stupidity and playing to their captive voters.

I would have thought RM could have replied "I thank the Hon Lady, dodgy as she is, for her dodgy question and answer that "Dodgy is as Dodgy does" and so the dodgy hon lady can dodge more unacceptable behaviours thus letting down her dodgy self, the Dodgy Labour Party and all her constituents." :cool:

She's a twat, but put a ball gag on her and I'd happily jump the tiny trot

I would have thought RM could have replied "I thank the Hon Lady, dodgy as she is, for her dodgy question and answer that "Dodgy is as Dodgy does" and so the dodgy hon lady can dodge more unacceptable behaviours thus letting down her dodgy self, the Dodgy Labour Party and all her constituents." :cool:
She could also have said:

If it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me
It's good enough for two, it's what I want to see.

Is that my cab?

Saw that clip a couple of days ago on YouTube ... in the style of Sultana the " Madam Deputy Secretary " reminded me a little of Betty Boothroyd and is also another lady to be respected especially by those not familiar with Parliamentary procedure / etiquette ... if I may also add the Madam Deputy Speaker's performance gave me a slightly warm glow ... in the loins

Last edited:

This is typical of the disrespectful, self entitled arrogance we see all the time today. She is obviously someone who is used to getting her own way by stamping her foot and having a tantrum, and is not used to someone standing their ground so robustly against her because no doubt her use of the accusing words, racist, homophobic etc. etc. she holds as the ace up her sleeve normally does the trick to shut the opposition up and win the argument.

People with his sort of attitude and approach have been allowed to go through their professional 'working' lives and prior, without ever being seriously challenged.

Last edited:
This is typical of the disrespectful, self entitled arrogance we see all the time today. She is obviously someone who is used to getting her own way by stamping her foot and having a tantrum, and is not used to someone standing their ground so robustly against her because no doubt her use of the accusing words, racist, homophobic etc. etc. she holds as her ace up her sleeve normally does the trick to shut the opposition up and win the argument.

People with his sort of attitude and approach have been allowed to go through their professional 'working' lives and prior, without ever being seriously challenged.
Agree with all of that and it also shows a total lack of understanding of parliament and the procedures it operates under.
The procedures are there so that free and fair debating can take place without favour. That is why the speaker has to be a political, not like the previous poisoned dwarf. As soon as you allow certain demographics to get away with bending the rules because they are " speshul" , then you lose that freedom of debate. She is just another example of someone who doesn't actually want equality at all. She would rather be treated differently and be allowed to say what she likes to whoever she likes because.......

How long before she plays the the race card?

Angela Rayner on BBC Breakfast this morning was in her usual form .
Kept referring to Parliamentary Committee's as commissions and insisting that we ship all our vaccines stocks to help South Africa ...Despite the fact that SA have plenty of vaccine stock , just no takers

Latest Threads