New Labour Leadership

View attachment 605737
"Labour was fined £1,820 by the Electoral Commission at the start of the month for failing to deliver accurate quarterly donation reports, the elections watchdog has announced. Alongside the party, ‘Labour Together’ – a separate network for Labour activists – was fined £14,250 for three offences, including: failure to deliver donation reports within the 30 day deadline; inaccurate donation reporting; and failure to appoint responsible persons within 30 days of accepting donations."
Labour Fined by Electoral Commission
So that's everyone on the Electoral Commission on 'The List' then?

Last edited:
Our Angela never disappoints. At PMQs today, standing in for Starmer and facing Raab, she confidently alluded to Chevening, the country house in Kent normally given to the Foreign Secretary during his/her tenure of that office, as "his 115-room taxpayer-funded mansion". As Liz Truss is now FS, I assume that she is the current tenant, at least officially, but this detail appears to have been lost on Rayner. Though Raab made no mention of that, he did point out that the house is funded by a charity, costing the taxpayer nothing, and that she really should check her facts before venting. Rayner just sat back and smiled contentedly, as if she'd landed a KO. Well, they do say that the happiest man (or woman) in the village is the eejit ...

Our Angela never disappoints. At PMQs today, standing in for Starmer and facing Raab, she confidently alluded to Chevening, the country house in Kent normally given to the Foreign Secretary during his/her tenure of that office, as "his 115-room taxpayer-funded mansion". As Liz Truss is now FS, I assume that she is the current tenant, at least officially, but this detail appears to have been lost on Rayner. Though Raab made no mention of that, he did point out that the house is funded by a charity, costing the taxpayer nothing, and that she really should check her facts before venting. Rayner just sat back and smiled contentedly, as if she'd landed a KO. Well, they do say that the happiest man (or woman) in the village is the eejit ...

philc

LE
On the eve of Conference having lost a large number of Jewish voters it seems now they have lost Indian voters.

Brilliant

The reason behind the choice of this subject for the latest iGlobal survey was spurred on by several anecdotal references since Labour’s debacle in the 2019 general election and, most recently, a controversial byelection pamphlet that angered British Indians for its blatantly anti-Indian overtones. Even the Labour Friends of India (LFIN) group eventually came out against its use.

On the eve of Conference having lost a large number of Jewish voters it seems now they have lost Indian voters.

Brilliant

The reason behind the choice of this subject for the latest iGlobal survey was spurred on by several anecdotal references since Labour’s debacle in the 2019 general election and, most recently, a controversial byelection pamphlet that angered British Indians for its blatantly anti-Indian overtones. Even the Labour Friends of India (LFIN) group eventually came out against its use.
I’d imagine the ongoing Labour Party beatification of the Muslim population, a demographic of significantly Pakistani origin also goes down like a fart in a space suit with the Indian demographic.

The former has nothing like the length of time as an immigrant population and seems to do anything it can to resist integration and demand all the give whilst accepting no take. The latter has been around a good deal longer, both in terms of the subcontinent and as an immigrant population and seems to view integration as a natural process.

I‘m struggling to remember which political party goes out of its way to promote the former attitudes. It’ll come to me.

Last edited:
keir is quite safe. rayner has his back.

*Lord Sir Starmer* OK, team, listen to me! Right, so we'll amend the election and voting process for Leader - that's me, btw - which is a Good Thing. OK?

*ensuing Labour shitstorm*

*Lord Sir Starmer*

Or we can amend some of the amendments, which is a Good Thing. OK?

keir is quite safe. rayner has his back.

I dont she wants to be leader, she knows she will **** it up, it suits Starmer to have her as the salt of the earth working class girl, like Blair had the fat **** Prescott and it suits her because she would be fucked if she was in charge.

Plank versus bike. Return to your constituencies and prepare for government

Last edited:

philc

LE
I dont she wants to be leader, she knows she will **** it up, it suits Starmer to have her as the salt of the earth working class girl, like Blair had the fat **** Prescott and it suits her because she would be fucked if she was in charge.

Think she has been fucked before, is she the Grandmother at 34 or seeing the Union paymaster, or the one that complained about not getting Star Wars shoes on Parliament paper, they are one and the same, promoted above ability.

Think she has been fucked before, is she the Grandmother at 34 or seeing the Union paymaster, or the one that complained about not getting Star Wars shoes on Parliament paper, they are one and the same, promoted above ability.

She is currently the Guardians golden girl lots of very one sided reporting on her. Even when Penny Mordaunt made her look a ****, the Guardian only reported what Rayner said.

philc

LE
Conference I put to you, what is it with these clowns.

FAJQTTQVIAcIu3p.jpg

Latest Threads