New Labour Leadership

He's mixing with a lot of IC3 and IC4 people given his party's proclivities for attracting those sorts of people because they are the ones that tend to vote for them, and large numbers of those sorts of people don't believe in getting vaccinated as it's either "the white man's medicine"/"Babylon's trying to poison us, innit bruv"/"that vaccine is haram" and don't tend to partake in the process.

This page is from the Labour Party's house journal and says the same thing so I'm not being racist, unless being factual is racist now.

My point was: so am I and my team mates. We're mixing in low take populations, indeed we're being deliberately deployed to areas with low vaccination rates to try and get them up
I suspect that those who are covidiots aren't going to be using the T&T app anyway. I would think it's from his party staff, who are failing to obey CV19 rules.

1626946003758.png

Attempting to make herself appear relevant.

To say it backfired is an understatement.

Just like Abbott and many others they just have to get their voices heard so they can validate themselves, so they try to make up stupid questions in the hope of tripping the government up. There are many examples of them ******* this up spectacularly. Oddly enough it appears to be mostly minority opposition politicians who do this.
Quotas have a nasty habit of delivering cosmic levels of fuckwittery.

philc

LE
This is some swing, the ward in question is part of Claudia Webbes seat and has a white population of 40%, it has a high 2 gen Indian population that seem to have taken exception to the Labour leaflet during the Batly & Spen election of Boris with the Indian PM trying to prove some point.

Play silly games win silly prizes.

Truxx

LE
This is some swing, the ward in question is part of Claudia Webbes seat and has a white population of 40%, it has a high 2 gen Indian population that seem to have taken exception to the Labour leaflet during the Batly & Spen election of Boris with the Indian PM trying to prove some point.

Surprised that did not pop up on the BBC radar.

And part of the parliamentary constituency once represented by one Keith Vaz,

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Surprised that did not pop up on the BBC radar.
It probably did. No doubt the department responsible for suppressing good news for the Tory Party will have spiked it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
AAaa
It probably did. No doubt the department responsible for suppressing good news for the Tory Party will have spiked it.
The BBC's largest and busiest department!

Truxx

LE
Right Smith. Shut the door behind you.

Right. You are new here are you not?

Yes Sir. Just arrived from regional news

Regional news eh. That might explain things. It's about your council election story

Oh yes Sir. Quite a surprise that wasn't it?

Yes but you wrote it up for broadcast

Oh yes Sir. Inform. One of our things is it not?

Well yes and no

Yes and no?

Indeed. I think that you need to take a very good look at what your peers are producing and model your output on the sorts of Really Important Things they are writing about.

Oh. I thought that people might be interested

Look Smith, our job is not to pander to the masses. Where would that get us eh? No we need to set the tone here. Like I say take a good look around and think on.

Right ho Sir. I did notice that the rates of Stop and Search are up 0.0003% in Wolverhampton last quarter.

That's more like it Smith. Quite a clampdown there I am sure you agree.

Errrr yes Sir. Will that be all?

Yes Smith. You carry on. Glad we had this chat.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right Smith. Shut the door behind you.

Right. You are new here are you not?

Yes Sir. Just arrived from regional news

Regional news eh. That might explain things. It's about your council election story

Oh yes Sir. Quite a surprise that wasn't it?

Yes but you wrote it up for broadcast

Oh yes Sir. Inform. One of our things is it not?

Well yes and no

Yes and no?

Indeed. I think that you need to take a very good look at what your peers are producing and model your output on the sorts of Really Important Things they are writing about.

Oh. I thought that people might be interested

Look Smith, our job is not to pander to the masses. Where would that get us eh? No we need to set the tone here. Like I say take a good look around and think on.

Right ho Sir. I did notice that the rates of Stop and Search are up 0.0003% in Wolverhampton last quarter.

That's more like it Smith. Quite a clampdown there I am sure you agree.

Errrr yes Sir. Will that be all?

Yes Smith. You carry on. Glad we had this chat.
I think you forgot to mention the issue of the subscription copies of the Guardian and New Statesman.

BBC journo george eardley tells us that starmer has had a spring in his step since his victory at Batleyi/Spen. Opinion polls are changing eardley assures us. Johnson Is permanently on the back foot.

Blogg

LE
My this is going well

Strange silence from Unions about one of the main reasons for the current penury though....

syrup

LE
My this is going well

Strange silence from Unions about one of the main reasons for the current penury though....

Mcluskey is on his way out he'll be another Scargill a wind bag bleeding he union dry and sniping from the sidelines when he retires

But then I don't feel sorry for Labour they bent the knee to him and put him in that position within the party

My this is going well

The Unions must be Peed off, all the bungs and wonga to Labour and no return on their investment!

My this is going well

So Hopeless Hatty McClusky wants Labour to go to court with all the costs associated rather than pay out. That’s a bit of a lottery, but it would mean that the whistle blowers would have to stump up costs. Is he certain they would lose?

My this is going well

From the Guido story:
[...]and asked to bring their own laptop and anti-virus software as[...]

Nope, can't see how that'll rise up and bite them in the ass, not at all. What's that Mr Information Commissionaire? Another fine for labour for not looking after private data, and taking appropriate steps to secure users data.

I mean I've got an antique laptop, with outdated windows, and so if I applied I could use that, right? What happens at the end of the contract? They can't size and ensure everything's deleted as its not their property.

offog

LE
From the Guido story:

Nope, can't see how that'll rise up and bite them in the ass, not at all. What's that Mr Information Commissionaire? Another fine for labour for not looking after private data, and taking appropriate steps to secure users data.

I mean I've got an antique laptop, with outdated windows, and so if I applied I could use that, right? What happens at the end of the contract? They can't size and ensure everything's deleted as its not their property.
And using your own power and internet as you will be working from home to save them the cost of running an office. I am also sure that your Windows 98 will be running the most up-to-date free virus software which will be proof against any incursion by nefarious agencies from the east of Europe. The one good thing is that they will not have a ransomware threat as they have no money.

Can't see then having many union members as it is obvious that being in a union give you absolutely no protection from bad labour practices and those evil bosses.

As to McClusky I think this is a back door way of getting rid of SKS.