New Labour Leadership

Do we know what Webbe was trying to get at?
Attempting to make herself appear relevant.

To say it backfired is an understatement.

Just like Abbott and many others they just have to get their voices heard so they can validate themselves, so they try to make up stupid questions in the hope of tripping the government up. There are many examples of them ******* this up spectacularly. Oddly enough it appears to be mostly minority opposition politicians who do this.

Attempting to make herself appear relevant.

To say it backfired is an understatement.

Just like Abbott and many others they just have to get their voices heard so they can validate themselves, so they try to make up stupid questions in the hope of tripping the government up. There are many examples of them ******* this up spectacularly. Oddly enough it appears to be mostly minority opposition politicians who do this.
A bit of digging gives me this.
I assume her "question" relates to Roman Protasevich, a Belarus dissident. He was the journalist removed from a Ryanair flight some months back. Ms Webbe sat on the panel in The Commons that questioned witnesses.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A bit of digging gives me this.
I assume her "question" relates to Roman Protasevich, a Belarus dissident. He was the journalist removed from a Ryanair flight some months back. Ms Webbe sat on the panel in The Commons that questioned witnesses.
I’m sure that’s it. All she needed to do was ask what the government is doing about the Belorussian situation after the air piracy incident.

Clearly thick as mince.

On a day when Starmer essentially told Boris you are either with us (kneeling) or you are a racist:

1626310050988.png

1626310104081.png

His predecessor also tried to claim the moral high ground. Victoria Atkins put him in his place:

1626310479754.png

1626310395135.png

Minister Destroys Corbyn Over Hypocritical Demands to "Tackle Racism"

Former Labour member Tony Greenstein has been declared bankrupt after trying to claim for defamation.

1626310901445.png

Judge grants CAA petition to declare Tony Greenstein legally bankrupt over legal costs in his humiliating failed “notorious antisemite” defamation claim

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
So would his payment be known as Dilly dough?

Probably.

Though I must admit that if I ever went down to the 'Dilly to check out the scene, as it were, and encountered Young Master Jones providing his services, I'd make my excuses and leave extremely quickly.

I have standards, dear boy, standards. Admittedly low but still, standards!

Once again we see the loony Sultana trying to be relevant but making an arse of herself:

It's all kicking off

The Jews will be blamed

The Jewish Labour Movement said it welcomed the decision and the "strong political signal it sends"

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
At PMQs today, Starmer's stance was to laugh at the PM and to try to ridicule his decisions. Is this latest news a form of Karmic intervention? A pity it was the last day of PMQs...

View attachment 590579
Keir Starmer Self-Isolating for the Fourth Time

4th time... let that sink in.

My job has me patrolling the streets, and I meet and talk to a great number of the public. With a large Eastern European and Asian community (IE: less likely to be vaccinated). Occasionally my job is to literally knock on the door of unvaccinated people and chat to them to try and get them to attend a vaccination centre.
So rather a high chance of getting caught, one would think.
I've been pinged once, and I reckon that was some Typhoid Mary in the office.

How the hell does he get isolation four ******* times? Is he going around licking CV19 victims? Is someone at the NHS server deliberately zapping his account for shits and giggles?

TamH70

MIA
4th time... let that sink in.

My job has me patrolling the streets, and I meet and talk to a great number of the public. With a large Eastern European and Asian community (IE: less likely to be vaccinated). Occasionally my job is to literally knock on the door of unvaccinated people and chat to them to try and get them to attend a vaccination centre.
So rather a high chance of getting caught, one would think.
I've been pinged once, and I reckon that was some Typhoid Mary in the office.

How the hell does he get isolation four ******* times? Is he going around licking CV19 victims? Is someone at the NHS server deliberately zapping his account for shits and giggles?

He's mixing with a lot of IC3 and IC4 people given his party's proclivities for attracting those sorts of people because they are the ones that tend to vote for them, and large numbers of those sorts of people don't believe in getting vaccinated as it's either "the white man's medicine"/"Babylon's trying to poison us, innit bruv"/"that vaccine is haram" and don't tend to partake in the process.

This page is from the Labour Party's house journal and says the same thing so I'm not being racist, unless being factual is racist now.