New Labour Leadership

I'm not normally one to turn up an opportunity to mock Abbott, but that is beyond tragic.
It's about time an adult had a word in her shell like. She's well beyond the point of mockery and now in the realms of pity
Just doesn't happen in Labour politics. They have no equivalent of the men in grey suits.

Did you just assume their species?, off to the diversity and BLM reeducation camps for you
My name has been on the list for years. page 1 even! Already allocated a top bunk! and I have fixed a cushey job in the clothing store to issue the striped suits, even recently appointed to hold the stock of yellow stars.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Labour's stealthy readmittance of the evil islamophobe and racist Trevor Phillips (former head of EHRC and now a Sky presenter) has caused some ructions in the Party for not following the correct procedure:

It's enough to make a cat laugh.

Labour's stealthy readmittance of the evil islamophobe and racist Trevor Phillips (former head of EHRC and now a Sky presenter) has caused some ructions in the Party for not following the correct procedure:

They're obviously wantomg to censor him based on his skin colour

The vile racists that they are

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

One wonders why he would want to be in the Labour Party. Doesn’t speak well of him.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
With England in the final and even more St George flags out has the Col now gone full rabid and taken away in a straight-jacket?
Hopefully!

Abbott will count the votes?

Well at least she seems to be supporting the English footy team here ...

1625919105760.png

but got it wrong as usual, but at least she didn't get the numbers in a mess!

With England in the final and even more St George flags out has the Col now gone full rabid and taken away in a straight-jacket?

My bold, even shortages of them reported in some areas on FB ..

Brexit Milton Keynes

4 h ·

Our local flag shop has run out of England flags, so I bought a French one and painted a red cross on it.
1f609.png

1625919758245.png

This morning,following the failure of the England Team, both Johnson and starmer issued fairly anodyne statements praising the Team and condemning the racists. By mid morning rayner had released a statement not merely criticizing the Twitter users who hammered the three black players but also laid into Johnson for failing to condemn the 'racists' who booed the knee posturing.

lo and behold, right in time for the lunchtime news starmer pops up with a televised statement attacking Johnson for not condemning those who booed the knee takers in earlier matches. rayner and the. corbynista troupe are clearly running the labour circus.

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
This morning,following the failure of the England Team, both Johnson and starmer issued fairly anodyne statements praising the Team and condemning the racists. By mid morning Rayne r had released a statement not merely criticizing the Twitter users who hammered the three black players but also laid into Johnson for failing to condemn the 'racists' who booed the knee posturing.

lo and behold, right in time for the lunchtime news starmer pops up with a televised statement attacking Johnson for not condemning the knee takers in earlier matches. rayner and the. corbynista troupe are clearly running the labour circus.

It's deflection. Using racist abuse against the players as cover for how shit Rashford's penalty actually was. And it was utter shit, let's not beat about the bush on that. I would also lay good odds with a Vegas bookie that the folks in charge of the England national side were hoping that Rashford, Sancho, and Saka would get racially abused as a way of popping smoke and disguising how oddly crap Southgate's decisions were over the course of the second half and of much of the allocated period of extra time which led to the team losing a game they looked nailed-on certainties to win after Luke Shaw's fantastic goal before the third minute mark.

I don't condone racist abuse. It's not big, it's not clever, and it's certainly not going to look good to UEFA or FIFA in terms of allocating tournaments to England in the future. The people doing it should be found and they should be punished in whatever way the law requires. And it's not as if it isn't easy NOT to be racist and still be able to criticize the players. "Oi, Rashford, you bastard, that penalty was shit!" - factual, if a bit blunt and assumptive of his birth status. "Oi, Rashford, you (insert racist skin-colour descriptor here) bastard, that penalty was shit!" - racist.

This morning,following the failure of the England Team, both Johnson and starmer issued fairly anodyne statements praising the Team and condemning the racists. By mid morning Rayne r had released a statement not merely criticizing the Twitter users who hammered the three black players but also laid into Johnson for failing to condemn the 'racists' who booed the knee posturing.

lo and behold, right in time for the lunchtime news starmer pops up with a televised statement attacking Johnson for not condemning the knee takers in earlier matches. rayner and the. corbynista troupe are clearly running the labour circus.
Comment made BBC 13.00 hrs news.

It's deflection. Using racist abuse against the players as cover for how shit Rashford's penalty actually was. And it was utter shit, let's not beat about the bush on that. I would also lay good odds with a Vegas bookie that the folks in charge of the England national side were hoping that Rashford, Sancho, and Saka would get racially abused as a way of popping smoke and disguising how oddly crap Southgate's decisions were over the course of the second half and of much of the allocated period of extra time which led to the team losing a game they looked nailed-on certainties to win after Luke Shaw's fantastic goal before the third minute mark.

I don't condone racist abuse. It's not big, it's not clever, and it's certainly not going to look good to UEFA or FIFA in terms of allocating tournaments to England in the future. The people doing it should be found and they should be punished in whatever way the law requires. And it's not as if it isn't easy NOT to be racist and still be able to criticize the players. "Oi, Rashford, you bastard, that penalty was shit!" - factual, if a bit blunt and assumptive of his birth status. "Oi, Rashford, you (insert racist skin-colour descriptor here) bastard, that penalty was shit!" - racist.

I'm surprised football yobs dont self identify as being Scottish, theyd get away with being racist towards English players then

He doesn't learn does he?
Not long after this photo he lost another Red Wall seat.

1626106909995.png