New Labour Leadership

A minor edit. What you were really thinking... :-D
1625484680354.png

Bless her, poor Diane was tired and emotional last Friday:

To be fair, so was I, but at least I had the good sense not to give an interview to Cathy Newman....
After this performance you would think that one of corbyn's praetorian guard would take her aside to whisper,
'listen comrade, it's over'

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Once again the apposite Arrse advertising brings forth a chuckle:

1625486240655.png

Not 100% accurate, because the ankles aren't fat enough and the shoes on her feet match, but still a valiant effort.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm not in Unite but I'm well aware of the malign influence of Red Len McClusky and comrades. Unite has a major influence on the Labour party.

I know there are some who delight in mischief making and voting in the hard left to make Labour unelectable but this brings real danger if they do get elected. It also undermines credible opposition. Do we really want a one party state?

It should be borne in mind that the hard left create a lot of damage in areas and institutions where they enjoy disproportionate influence. There are enough anchors dragging on the UK's forward progress and they need to be cut loose so we can get going on the path to recovery and possibly leading by example again.

From yesterday's Sun:

TREVOR KAVANAGH

Workers of the world Unite… to beat the Left​

• Trevor Kavanagh
  • 17:46 ET, Jul 4 2021
  • Updated: 21:27 ET, Jul 4 2021
THIS morning more than a million letters carrying Unite logos will drop on doormats across the UK.
They will offer union members a chance to choose their new general secretary.

Please don’t throw them in the bin.

You have in your hands nothing less than a chance to save British democracy.

This vote will decide if Parliament can field a real Leader of the Opposition — a viable alternative to the Tories — or a puppet tied to the purse-strings of hard-left extremists.

Workers of the world Unite... to beat the Left

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It was a hypothetical poll, the conditions for which have not occurred as Labour hold Batley and Spen. The potential threat of a vote of no confidence in Sir Kneel Alot seems to have subsided. For now at least.
Which is a result

I'm not in Unite but I'm well aware of the malign influence of Red Len McClusky and comrades. Unite has a major influence on the Labour party.

I know there are some who delight in mischief making and voting in the hard left to make Labour unelectable but this brings real danger if they do get elected. It also undermines credible opposition. Do we really want a one party state?

It should be borne in mind that the hard left create a lot of damage in areas and institutions where they enjoy disproportionate influence. There are enough anchors dragging on the UK's forward progress and they need to be cut loose so we can get going on the path to recovery and possibly leading by example again.

From yesterday's Sun:

TREVOR KAVANAGH

• Trevor Kavanagh
THIS morning more than a million letters carrying Unite logos will drop on doormats across the UK.

This vote will decide if Parliament can field a real Leader of the Opposition — a viable alternative to the Tories — or a puppet tied to the purse-strings of hard-left extremists.

It's the centre left of the Tories or the XLW of the opposition, as usual the Tories are least worst option and the best long term for the nation

I shudder to think where a Cornyn led government would have led, but I'm sure I would be grateful for my turnip rations and compulsory "Daily hate" classes

From yesterday's Sun:

TREVOR KAVANAGH

• Trevor Kavanagh

Abbott will count the votes?

Last edited:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The poor woman. She clearly has some significant heath problems.
I find it hard to be compassionate to someone who has done so much damage to the body politic of our nation.

TamH70

MIA
She’d probably shoot herself in the foot or some other larger target.

Well, be fair. Trying to shoot herself in the brains wouldn't work.

She's gone full Rowley there, I was expecting to hear " venomous monkeys" at any point.
I'm not normally one to turn up an opportunity to mock Abbott, but that is beyond tragic.
It's about time an adult had a word in her shell like. She's well beyond the point of mockery and now in the realms of pity

I'm not normally one to turn up an opportunity to mock Abbott, but that is beyond tragic.
It's about time an adult had a word in her shell like. She's well beyond the point of mockery and now in the realms of pity

At least give her a chance to be Labour leader and give the Labour Party the burial it deserves

Mr_Baiter

War Hero
I think she was completely smashed - not a significant mental issue or disease. Her love of a drink is well documented.

Her racism and backing of violent and undemocratic regimes doesn't suddenly go away because she's a bit pi$$ed.

I think she should be hounded and pilloried until she quits politics and then left alone with her cans of pre-mixed mohitos and collection of fashionable footwear.

Shes a cùnt