New Labour Leadership

She is tainted. The electorate will not take her seriously as a future chancellor.
All the more reason to hope she remains in place whatever happens to starmer. One of the tragedies of the current political scenario is the abject quality of the LP front bench. Blair, Brown and Mandelson would have collectively pissed themselves laughing at the thought of elevating any of that sack of clowns to front bench positions.

But apart from that?

Sorry, I forgot post what a grounded and well-lived and varied life she has led, with a realistic view of grassroots British society and is a perfect mentor, neh role model for the youth of today.

Mea cupla

She is tainted. The electorate will not take her seriously as a future chancellor.
All the more reason to hope she remains in place whatever happens to starmer. One of the tragedies of the current political scenario is the abject quality of the LP front bench. Blair, Brown and Mandelson would have collectively pissed themselves laughing at the thought of elevating any of that sack of clowns to front bench positions.

Have you looked at the shadow Cabinet?
I know the current Tory cabinet isn't a Who's Who of the political elite, but the Labour SC is a pictorial gathering of banality, mediocreness and borderline failure

Here's the top 20 no-marks

1620307326001.png
1620307345328.png
1620307367856.png

I have indeed. Every one an underachiever. Reduction of the gene pool was an inevitable consequence of the corbyn coup. The brains evacuated. Lets not forget that the LPs key committees are dominated by marxist wack jobs. starmer must operate within a strait jacket of identity politics. Hence the parade of abject mediocrities. He has to include comrades of highly discreet talent he would probably prefer to boot to the furthest reaches of creation (who would chose lammy unless they had been forced ?).
Don't look too hard or you will only end up feeling sorry for starmer. His hands really are tied. At least labour will harvest the ethnic minority vote...and the nation's beloved trannies

Last edited:

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
And hilariously, the Tory cabinet is more diverse...

1620307984021.png

Slime

LE
I know the current Tory cabinet isn't a Who's Who of the political elite, but the Labour SC is a pictorial gathering of banality, mediocreness and borderline failure

Here's the top 20 no-marks

View attachment 571020View attachment 571021View attachment 571022

To be fair, who wouldn’t want Lammy as a justice minister?
surely his ability to NOT be able to even see a policeman wearing a hi viz jacket is the perfect credential.

Then we have Thangam. Her involvement and success in housing is there for all to see.
Working in partnership with the Mayor of bristol they vowed to build 1000 new council houses.......and to be fair they got very very close to that number over a few years........And were only just over 920 houses short of their target;)

I have indeed. Every one an underachiever. Reduction of the gene pool was an inevitable consequence of the corbyn coup. Lets not forget that the LPs key committees are dominated by marxist wack jobs. starmer must operate within a strait jacket of identity politics. Hence the parade of abject mediocrities. He has to include comrades of highly discreet talent he would probably prefer to boot to the furthest reaches of creation (who would chose lammy unless they had been forced ?).
Don't look too hard or you will only end up feeling sorry for starmer. His hands really are tied. At least labour will harvest the ethnic minority vote...and the nation's beloved trannies
Every one otherwise unemployable?

Dianne Abbott or David Lammy the leader that Labour deserve and that would meet the approval of the wokerati

Yes please.
Keir Starmer is not funny - just dull Opposition for the sake of it - nothing to bring to the debate.

Dianne Abbott and David Lammy can be a laugh a minute - stupidity so evident they cannot get away with the racist call.

Last edited:
Starmer is easily the smartest tool in the Labour box. He is a formidable opponent at PMQs. However he is wooden and appears to have suffered a charisma bypass. He inherited a Party riven with factions. A party which has been comprehensively infiltrated by marxists. Left to his own strategic devices he would doubtless capture and consolidate the centre ground of politics and chose a front bench comprised of moderates, a front bench based upon merit rather than a straitjacket of identity politics. Instead his front bench is wretchedly lacking in talent and ability. The hard left still dominates the LP membership and key committees. Because of this corbyn contamination, starmer is forced to compromise with the nutter tendency. His hands are tied. He can edge so far towards the centre ground but only so far. I suppose the key consideration is, will the union barons who fund the party and the rabid roll-eyed membership continue to support starmer as leader if the LP gets a drubbing in what should be an uber safe seat like Hartlepool ?

Last edited:

Slime

LE
Starmer is easily the smartest tool in the Labour box. He is a formidable opponent at PMQs. However he is wooden and appears to have suffered a charisma bypass. He inherited a Party riven with factions. A party which has been comprehensively infiltrated by marxists. Left to his own strategic devices he would doubtless capture and consolidate the centre ground of politics and chose a front bench comprised of moderates, a front bench based upon merit rather than a straitjacket of identity politics. Instead his front bench is wretchedly lacking in talent and ability. The hard left still dominates the LP membership and key committees. Because of this corbyn contamination, starmer is forced to compromise with the nutter tendency. His hands are tied. He can edge so far towards the centre ground but only so far. I suppose the key consideration is will the union barons who fund the party and the rabid roll-eyed membership continue to support starmer as leader if the LP gets a drubbing in what should be an uber safe seat like Hartlepool.

You got a well deserved ‘funny’ for that. :)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Starmer is easily the smartest tool in the Labour box. He is a formidable opponent at PMQs. However he is wooden and appears to have suffered a charisma bypass. He inherited a Party riven with factions. A party which has been comprehensively infiltrated by marxists. Left to his own strategic devices he would doubtless capture and consolidate the centre ground of politics and chose a front bench comprised of moderates, a front bench based upon merit rather than a straitjacket of identity politics. Instead his front bench is wretchedly lacking in talent and ability. The hard left still dominates the LP membership and key committees. Because of this corbyn contamination, starmer is forced to compromise with the nutter tendency. His hands are tied. He can edge so far towards the centre ground but only so far. I suppose the key consideration is, will the union barons who fund the party and the rabid roll-eyed membership continue to support starmer as leader if the LP gets a drubbing in what should be an uber safe seat like Hartlepool ?

Well if that's the best Labour can do after such an abysmal 10 years - you are truly fcuked.

'you are truly fcuked'

Even the most superficial glance at my previous posts would demonstrate that I am no Labour supporter.

Clive Lewis ticks a few north London boxes, despite offending the sistas. It is highly likely that labour would seek to replace starmer with someone black and female with a history of supporting right on causes. Labour is damned to appoint by ideological tick box rather than individual merit. Islington will view Dawn Butler as a plausible candidate. Legacy labour voters will regard her simply as a mong.

I can't see the Feminazis in the Labour Party wanting Clive 'Kneel Bitch' Lewis as Labour leader despite him being ethnic

Latest Threads