New Labour Leadership

Dredd

LE
If things stay as they are I suspect it'll suddenly have another attack of needing saving towards the end of 2024.

Maybe a little game on guessing exactly how long we'll have to save it is in order?

Will it need extra highly paid managers to work out how to do that - and then just cut numbers on the front-line?

Slime

LE
I heard a Labour lacky on the radio yesterday talking about the NHS and upcoming election.
Sadly I can’t remember who it was.

The jist of their conversation was that the government are ploughing billions of pounds into the test and trace scheme, and that money would be better used for the NHS.

When they mentioned test and trace I noted they didn’t say ‘NHS test and trace’..............

Blogg

LE
Is that more, or less than £350mil per week?
Tough one, that.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Tough one, that.

I'm sure Beck will be written off as coming from a minority Eurosceptic fringe group.

Even if that be true, doesn't mean he doesn't have a point.

Talking to my Tory donor mate earlier, he said that if the Conservatives win Hartlepool on Thursday, Starmer will have one month left as Leader of the Labour Party. He also reckoned that Andy Burnham will throw his hat into the ring to takeover.

Talking to my Tory donor mate earlier, he said that if the Conservatives win Hartlepool on Thursday, Starmer will have one month left as Leader of the Labour Party. He also reckoned that Andy Burnham will throw his hat into the ring to takeover.

Will Litha have another go ath well? Oh FFS! Just realised it also opens the way for Becky Wrong-Dailey and the rest of the cast of the Muppets.

Your Tory donor mate would be wise to have a cheeky punt on that:

A cynic might suggest that Lord Sir Starmer is laying the ground for such a decision.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I have long said that Mr. Burnham is keeping his powder dry for when the stables have been washed clean of Momentum.

I have long said that Mr. Burnham is keeping his powder dry for when the stables have been washed clean of Momentum.
In which case he's never coming back.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
He reminds me of a certain sort of academic. Clever. Able to spot the problem but never able to actually do anything.

Perfect description of an MoD Grade 5 of my brief acquaint.........

Known in the 2 Star HQ as ' the handbrake on Progress'

Latest Threads