New Labour Leadership

I doubt whether it will be reported on the BBC

Curiously, it is/has:

tucked away in under the 'Politics' tab, if you care to hunt it down.

7 1-line paragraphs and some God-awful photos of the little scallywags (including one crushingly obese and very white Muslim convert) and nary a mention of who redecorated their houses.

I've been looking for that meme about SKS and his father and tools, anybody got it?

philc

LE
What an absolute Knob

1619808352754.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Dianne Abbot for Leader of the Labour Party and David Lammy as the Deputy Leader, the dream team for anyone who isn't a Labour supporter

The way things are, it's probably the dream team for anyone who is.

Because, of course, Boris is far too much of a stateman to pose for photos like that

1619894132985.png

The daredevil sportsman that he is

1619894201266.png

Hilarious. Politicians doing photo-opps never fails to raise a smile. But on the subject of Boris v Sir knee-a-lot in the boxing ring, I know who my money is on. And I’d pay good money to watch it!

6D21F467-8D13-4556-8455-2E5C589CE531.png
A1FB5F7B-89B9-491F-BD86-B563A21E23FE.png

Slime

LE

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
At least he's actually making an effort not patting it, but then you knew that. A bit like them both in politics really, Johnson is making an effort and Starmer is just failing.
Fixed you final word, as Sir Kneel-a-Lot was not even expending enough energy to knock the dust off the punchbag

Slime

LE
I’ve just watched a Labour party election broadcast on the TV.

Kier Starmer was asking for people to vote Labour so Labour can make the country better, and do things like reduce NHS waiting lists.

His broadcast of course wheeled out a black man, Indian/Pakistani looking cricketers, Someone in a medical setting and single mum.

What I was left wondering is who is missing something here?
Is it Kier for promising things he could only change at a GE if he formed the government........while electioneering for limited local elections.

Or some viewers who hear the ’GE only’ promises and forget the next GE isn’t for a few years yet.

philc

LE
So it seems over 50% in Hartlepool are going to vote for the Tory candidate, 10,000 voted for the Brexit Party last election. It seems by calling the people of Hartlepool bigots and racists for voting to leave the EU by the Labour candidate was not such a good idea after all.

Latest Threads